Exes

Taehyung's pov

" fuck " a curse left my mouth out of frustration. I took my shirt off and threw it away , continuing to punch the sandbag. I felt like all my stress was reliving but still I'm not calmed down. After about 40 more punches, the sound of my ringtone made me stop what I was doing.

I took my phone to see who it was. Seeing the caller ID I answered.
OTP

Jimin : hey dude.... You up to something right now?

Taehyung : no..... I'm free, what do you need?

Jimin : nothing.... Just wanted to know whether you are free or not. We are going out clubbing tonight.. You Down for it?

Taehyung : mmmmmm.... Okay....im down. Send me the location I'll come over.

...........................................................

Jisoo's pov

I ran as quickly as possible cause my shift starts in 5 minutes and they will reduce it from my pay if I get late. I'm doing the night shifts at the " York's". It is a club and the pay is relatively high. I have all these debts to pay which is the only thing my parents left me when they left me alone in this world.

My life has been a mess and I lost the person who loved me the most after my parents and yes he is the person who comes to my mind always and the person I love the most. And that is another reason which I keep myself busy. It's just that I can't bear it up and I feel like running to him again and tell him how much I love him.

" oh my god..... It's a relief that you came on time.... I was worried" Jess, my friend who helped me a lot to get this job and covered up my shifts when I had to attend my university.

" I know right..... I ran my life out.. I'll get changed and come... You can go " I chuckled going into the changing room. She smiled at me nodding.

It was about 7.30 pm and there were a lot of customers today than usual as it was Saturday. A group of guys entered and mia my Co worker led them into the VIP room.

" jisoo can you go and see what they want..... I need to go to use the restroom... It's urgent " she said holding her belly. I understood how uncomfortable she was.

" alright alright go on..... Otherwise you'll refresh yourself right here" I pat her back before going into the VIP lounge.

I walked over to the guys who were chatting while drinking something.

" good evening sir, you can let me know if you need something else " I talked politely after bowing to them. In the next second my whole body went numb as I saw who it was.

The seven boys were looking at me with their gazed fixed on me. Taehyung who was facing to me had his eyes glued on me while jungkook looked at him.

" jisoo.. What are you doing here " namjoon asked breaking the silence. I broke out of my thoughts thinking what to say.

" oh... I-it's just... " I suttered as I was nervous as hell. And that's when I locked eyes with taehyung. His gaze full of Surprise and sadness. He was asking many questions and his gaze spoke everything. How can I answer him....how can I say that I left him because I was suffering. I felt like I was so selfish and I let him suffer like that. A tear rolled down my cheek and my heart felt so heavy.... I wiped my tears as I ran out of there not wanting to break out in front of him.

Jimin's pov

Jisoo suddenly ran out wiping her tears and we all could clearly see the feelings she had when he looked at taehyung.