Possessiveness

Jisoo's pov

I rushed out of the bathroom as it was already 6.10 pm and I have only twenty minutes to get ready. I quickly put on my outfit and that's when I heard a knock on my door. I open it revealing lily. Oh shit...i forgot about my make up.

" my god lily.... I almost forgot about the make up. Come in" I smiled signaling her the way in.
She quickly started doing my make up and Hair. Then she helped me to put in the jewelry.

" ma'am you look absolutely stunning. Mrs. Kim will definitely be head over heels for you " she exclaimed.

I smiled nervously and looked down

I smiled nervously and looked down. A wave of mixed excitement and anxiousness ran through my body. This time it was again a knock and I knew who it was. I gulped before going to open it.

Lily excused herself and left the room leaving me and my husband, Kim taehyung all by ourselves. I was staring at him and I could not see any expression.

" let's go" he mumbled in his deep voice, lending a hand towards me

" let's go" he mumbled in his deep voice, lending a hand towards me. I slowly put my fingers on his big hand and he gripped his fingers over them, leading me out of the room.

We finally arrived at the venue and it was a dinner party for his sister Jennie who's getting married tomorrow. All the family members were there and my tension eased up as Jennie hugged me exclaiming.
We are best friends and she's so sweet unlike his cold brother.

We greeted everyone and the things went on without any trouble. Taehyung's family is so kind and sweet and I don't know where did he get that cold personality. I mean I know he is kind on the inside and he's a warm person but I wish he could show it to me. He never shows it to me other than his cold expression. But there are some times I have caught him off guard and he is cute. But you know he has never admitted anything so I'm not pushing or rushing things.

" hey... Don't you guys wanna dance! " Jennie was so hyped up and maybe it is the effect of the alcohol. The Dj started playing and Jennie started dancing. She pushed everyone she could to the dance floor and one of them was me. 

I am not a good dancer and I am not a big party girl. I was watching them dance swaying a little to the beat.

" hi jisoo.... It's been a while since I saw you" someone greeted and it was Taehyung's cousin who is seven years older than us.