SYNOPSIS

~
Welcome to Billionaire Men's Club or known as Bachelor's Pad to protect the billionaires that are member in this Club.

RULES:

*The Club is exclusive for men only and girls that are allowed must be related to the Club member or the woman is a hired employee of the 2nd founder of the Club.

-Such as;
→Wife/ sister of your Wife
→Fiancé/ Sister of your Fiancé
→Girlfriend/ Sister of your Girlfriend
→Sister
→Cousin/ Sister of your Cousin
→Employee

*Members can cuss but being erotic in public places are strictly prohibited.

*Members can argue and fight to each other but destroying the founder's stuffs is also prohibited.

*Everyone in the Club must respect each other's privacy.

*Members can invite women that is not related in their life to the Club when the 1st founder approved to let them in.

*Members can bring their any family member when the 1st founder approved or given them an invitation letter to get inside the Club.

Girls that aren't allowed in the Club:
→Cousin of your girl cousin (far related already)
→Cousin's lover (to those ain't a member)
→Brother's lover (to those ain't a member)
→Best friends/ Friends/ M.U/ Fling
→Friend's or Blood Related's of the Employee
→Best friend or Business Partner of your wife/ fiancé/ girlfriend/ sister/ cousin.

------ SYNOPSIS Batch 1 #6--------------------

Mary and Jin met each other accidentally and they become close until truths were slowly revealed and as they fell in love to each other their love was also tested.

Everyone thought that Mary's best friend, Caryl, will be the reason that they'll break up. But it is unexpectedly not her.

Yet life is full of surprises because she was also surprised by the thought that God gave her the best gift that ever happened to her. Jian, her baby changed her whole life even though she's still afraid of some reasons.

Until another surprise stunned her after 5 years that her life is in peace because Jin came back and the troubles came along with him.

Would love still conquers all and more truths will be revealed?

Author's Note: I'll update chapter 1 of this after Chapter 20 of TBMC #5- Tyler Jones.