Chapter 25

Qiao Xi's beautiful big eyes blinked, and Xiao Lu Huo's dark eyes also blinked.

Both were in a state of astonishment.

Even though he was mentally prepared, Qiao Xi was still shocked when he saw Xiao Lu Huo who suddenly appeared in front of him.

She came back to her senses and couldn't help reaching out and pinching the little guy's fleshy cheeks, which were soft and elastic, and now felt more real.

Qiao Xi smiled and rolled her eyes, "Huhuo, you are welcome."

With his face pinched, Xiao Luhu knew that he was not dreaming. He was a little scared and a little hesitant. He said carefully, "Do you know me?"

Qiao Xi nodded, her voice was soft and sweet, not too pleasant, "I know you."

Little Luhu asked again, "Who are you? I haven't seen you before." His two little hands that were red and cold tightly held the armrests on both sides.

Qiao Xi reached out and touched his little head, "My name is Xixi."

"I will write your name." Hearing Qiao Xi's self-introduction, Xiao Luhu subconsciously loosened his clenched hand, and the little fear and nervousness in his eyes disappeared. He always felt that Xixi was very familiar.

He likes the name Xixi.

Qiao Xi was a little happy. This time, unlike before, she could only talk or touch. Now she can communicate with Xiao Lu Huo face to face.

Little Lu Huo began to look at the place where he was. It was a large room, with a simple and elegant off-white tone. The room was still fragrant and bright.

"Xixi, where is this?" Little Luhu didn't know how he suddenly appeared in this place.

Qiao Xi introduced to him: "This is my room."

She had just drawn a small treasure chest, and she had drawn a prop that could bring Xiao Lu Huo out of the screen.

New Year's Eve, Xiao Lu Huo stayed alone in the small house, and now it was just right that she could accompany him.

Xiao Luhu was so surprised that his mouth was slightly opened, and his big eyes were round. He didn't know why he appeared in Xixi's room, "I'm sorry, I don't know how I got here, I'm going home now."

He thought it was his fault.

Hearing this, Qiao Xi's heart softened, and she touched his little head: "It's not your problem, I brought you here."

She coaxed the little guy, "Don't be afraid, when the time is up, I will send you back."

Xiao Luhuo nodded obediently, he was not afraid of Qiao Xi at all, but liked being with her very much.

In reality, it is early autumn now, and the weather still brings the heat of summer.

Xiao Lu Huo was wearing thick winter clothes. After a while, his two little hands that were cold and red had recovered, and his little face was red with heat.

"Is it very hot, take off your coat first." Qiao Xi remembered that when Xiao Lu Huo came, she hadn't eaten yet, and she asked him, "Are you hungry?"

Xiao Luhu's big eyes blinked, he shook his head obediently, "I'm not hungry."

On the top of the head, small leaf buds emerge.

Qiao Xi couldn't help laughing. She coaxed him, "I'm hungry. I don't want to eat alone. Would you like to eat with me?"

Xiao Luhu was obedient and cute, he nodded vigorously, "Okay, I'll accompany Xixi to eat."

Tsk, confused cub is really good to coax.