Chapter 128

In the theater, the cup fell to the ground with a "bang" sound.

Grandma Yang looked at the frightened eldest granddaughter next to her, and she quickly asked, "Xixi, what's wrong? Are you hurt?"

Zhao Yuxi returned to her senses, she shook her head, "I'm fine."

"What happened to you today? Did you not sleep well last night?" It was obvious that Grandma Yang loved this great granddaughter very much.

Zhao Yuxi explained: "It may be that I recognized the bed, I was not used to sleeping on the first night, and my spirit was a little bad."

Grandma Yang looked at her granddaughter's face, and she really looked a little uneasy, "Do you need to go back to make up for sleep?"

Zhao Yuxi held back her boredom and irritability, and she said warmly, "No need, it's rare to have the opportunity to accompany your grandmother to the show, why would I leave halfway through listening? Even if you drive me away, I'm reluctant to leave."

Hearing the words of the eldest granddaughter, Grandma Yang's face was filled with joy that could not be concealed. She said to the old sister on the other side: "Look, my eldest granddaughter is really filial, and I just want to accompany the old woman to the show."

Mrs. Liu nodded with a smile, "Your children are all well-behaved. I'm really happy to see Xiaoxi's child, but unfortunately she went out with Xiaoqing early today."

"It's okay to have cherish." Grandma Yang prefers Zhao Yuxi. In her opinion, there are too many people who love Qiao Xi. Even the old sisters first saw Qiao Xi and liked the child at first sight, not to mention in Qiao's house. Said that the daughter and son-in-law must prefer Qiao Xi more.

The eldest granddaughter has no parents and no mother, which is pitiful enough. Grandma Yang thought, it is not that she is partial, but that the youngest granddaughter is loved by too many people. If she can love her granddaughter more, it will have no effect on the youngest granddaughter.

Hearing Grandma Yang's words, Mrs. Liu didn't say much.

After watching the play, Grandma Yang proposed to go to the restaurant across the road for dinner.

"Your aunt used to like to go to Zuixianlou for dinner, and there are many dishes that she likes to eat." Grandma Yang said to Zhao Yuxi.

"Really? After dinner, I will order a few of my aunt's favorite dishes to pack and bring them back to her." Zhao Yuxi helped Grandma Yang to cross the road. There was a lot of snow on the road and the ground was slippery. Grandma Yang walked very well. slow.

Grandma Yang nodded with satisfaction, and praised the old sister: "My granddaughter is really filial, thinking of the elders at home in everything."

Old Mrs. Liu knew how much she liked her granddaughter when she came down to this day, and she tried to brag when she got the chance.

The three of them were crossing the road, and an electric car that was full of cargo behind them didn't know what to do.

"Be careful." When Mrs. Liu saw the car that hit, she wanted to reach out to pull Grandma Yang, but she was a little far away and didn't pull Grandma Yang.

I saw that Zhao Yuxi, who was supporting Grandma Yang just now, let go of her hand subconsciously. She was so frightened that she quickly released the hand that was supporting Grandma Yang, and quickly backed away, lest the electric car hit her.

Grandma Yang's movements were slow, and she couldn't avoid it. Seeing that the car was about to hit her, she wanted to back up, but the ground was slippery. She just took a step back and fell backwards.