Chapter 63

Qiao Xi used the props and could return to a normal human state for three hours.

She brought Lu Huo to the vicinity of the shopping mall. The poor little Lu Huo is basically the Lu family and school, two o'clock and one line, and rarely has the opportunity to go out to play.

Qiao Xi spent Lu Huo's money and bought a bunch of food, all of which were stuffed into Lu Huo's arms.

She also took him to line up to buy milk tea.

There are many couples lining up. The combination of Lu Huo and Qiao Xi is particularly conspicuous in the team. Whether it is Lu Huo or Qiao Xi, the appearance is first-class and good-looking, and Lu Huo is sitting in a wheelchair, which is even more conspicuous. .

Qiao Xi was wearing a crescent-white skirt today, her eyes were black and watery, and her complexion was snow-white, which attracted many boys to look at her secretly.

Lu Huo saw it, his thin lips pursed tightly, silently and quietly hugging the various snacks that Qiao Xi stuffed her.

Xixi is so good, and if she stays with someone like him, anyone will feel wronged for her.

The young man lowered his eyes, and his figure was somewhat lonely.

Qiao Xi took the fruit tea that the clerk handed over, she inserted the straw, and then handed it to Lu Huo's lips, "You take a sip."

Lu Huo looked up at her.

"Come on, do you have a drink?" Qiao Xi urged.

Lu Hu opened his lips and took a sip with a straw. The fruit tea was sweet and sour, with a floral fragrance, and it tasted very good.

"Is it delicious?" Qiao Xi asked him.

Lu Huo nodded, and in the next second, he saw the girl drinking the fruit tea with the straw that his mouth touched just now.

Lu Huo pursed his lips subconsciously, and his long eyelashes fluttered, as if he was trying to hide the shyness in his eyes.

Leaving the milk tea shop, the girl lowered her head. She leaned close to his ear and told him, "Don't care what other people say, don't care about their eyes, I don't care what other people are doing."

Qiao Xi was very careful, and when she was lining up, she noticed the boy's emotions.

Lu Huo looked straight at her, and he heard the girl say, "Lu Huo, I only see you in my eyes."

There must be a restless puppy hook hidden in his chest, hopping frantically, hitting his chest, and comparing it with force, as if to respond to Qiao Xi.

When passing a game store, Qiao Xi stopped, "Do you want to play this?" She pointed to the door of the store, which seemed to be quite interesting.

Lu Huo saw that the girl's eyes were slightly moved, and he replied, "Okay."

He didn't have any dating experience, and he didn't get along with girls. He didn't know what it was like to date others, but he only knew that he would accompany her whatever she wanted to do.

The two entered the store, and the staff quickly greeted them, "What themed game do you two want to play?"

The staff opened the introduction booklet and explained: "Our games are all recently introduced, and the experience is very good. There are zombies, yin and yang ghost eyes, doomsday, the strongest animal trainer and other themes. The horror and blood type index are marked on it."

"Will you be afraid?" Lu Huo was worried that Qiao Xi was afraid of this.

Qiao Xi shook her head, she leaned close to his ear and whispered, "With you here, I'm not afraid."