Chapter 53

At the end of the day, Qiao Xi and Qiao Mu accompanied the old lady to watch several plays.

The old lady is satisfied.

A few people went to the hotel next door to the theater. Mother Qiao ordered sweet rice wine. The old lady was good at drinking when she was young. Now that she is old, she will still be greedy.

Today is her old man's festive day, so Mother Qiao will let her drink a few more glasses.

"Xiaoxi, you can't drink." Mother Qiao specially reminded her daughter.

Qiao Xi nodded obediently, she would not drink.

On the other side, Zhao Yuxi was sitting next to Huo Yu. She not only drank it by herself, but also helped Huo Yu to pour the wine. When she came back, it was the first time she was so close to him.

Zhao Yuxi couldn't help blushing because it was the man he had madly liked in his last life.

Qiao Xi was absent-minded, she kept paying attention to her phone, and only when she knew the phone vibrated, her eyes lit up.

"I'll go out and answer the phone." Qiao Xi got up and left the room with the phone.

She walked out quickly, and Huo Yu's eyes kept following her figure, until he couldn't see it, he withdrew his gaze.

Zhao Yuxi felt uncomfortable when she saw it.

In the last life, she knew that the white moonlight in Huo Yu's heart was Qiao Xi, and she would feel sad, but at least Qiao Xi was dead at that time. But now, Qiao Xi has been living a good life, and Huo Yu's eyes are full of each other.

Zhao Yuxi bit her lip and looked at Huo Yu aggrievedly, she kept pouring wine for him.

The door to the box was closed, and the lights in the hallway were bright.

Qiao Xi held the phone and anxiously asked Wen Qing on the other end of the phone, "Sister Qing, have you gone to Lu's house? Why hasn't Lu Huan contacted me?"

Wen Qing said, "Xiaoxi, I heard bad news."

Qiao Xi looked at the corridor with empty eyes, and subconsciously clenched the phone: "You said."

"Xiaoxi, after I went back, I found that Young Master Huo's belongings were gone, only the flame was turned off and hidden under the cabinet, and it is here with me now." Wen Qing continued: "I found out from other servants that Young Master Hu is in front of me. Was sent away one night."

Qiao Xi's pupils shrank rapidly, "Lu Huo was sent away?"

"It should be. That night, someone saw Mr. Huo being pressed on the ground and getting into the car." Wen Qing reacted, and Butler Lu should have deliberately pushed her away.

"Xiaoxi, I'm sorry, I forgot to tell you something before." Wen Qing said apologetically, "Last time when you left, Lu Rongyao happened to appear. I don't know if he saw you at that time, but now it seems that he may have found."

Qiao Xi's eyes sank. Should the affair between her and Lu Huo be discovered, the old man Lu strongly sent Lu Huo away.

"Sister Qing, I understand, thank you."

After hanging up the phone, Qiao Xi returned to the box. She said to Mother Qiao, "Mom, I have something to do. Now I have to rush back to City B."

"Now?" Mother Qiao looked surprised, "What's so urgent, I want you to go back now."

Grandma also stopped her chopsticks and looked at Qiao Xi, "What's wrong?"

"Something happened to my friend and I need to go back to him."