Ch. 001

During the ride towards the Khabekhirov mansion, their father had received a phone call which he happily accepted and was talking for awhile - until the car stopped in front of a large mansion. They watched as an older gentleman stepped out of the entrances gates and spotted how their father hugged that man tightly. Nart moved his head from the back right beside Seline's and whispered. "Is that the father?"

"I think so. Nart, I'm really nervous"

Nart could sense his sister's nervousness, so he gently held her shoulder and smiled. "If he's an asshole, I'll handle it"

"Oh my Lord! Seline! Nart! My lovelies!" The two Tlebzu children were surprised when witnessing this woman was running towards them and hugged the two tightly

She backed up, cupped Seline's face with one hand and with the other hand pinched Nart's cheek. "How come you've grown up? I can't believe it. It feels like it was just yesterday where you two were small"

Seeing their confused expressions, she simply smiled and provided them with a calming expression. Nart realized who she was, yet Seline was touched again on the cheek and she noticed how this woman had slight tears in her eyes. "You have so many similarities with Setenay, it's truly a God's miracle. I can't believe it"

Although her words weren't meant to sound rude, everyone's mood slightly changed for the worst and Seline forced a smile to lighten the mood up for the rest. "Beautiful as she was, of course she was multiple levels ahead of me" Jokingly, Seline laughed through the tears building up and Zalina smiled with her, and the two hugged once again.

"I apologize for Alan's current absence, something came up at the office, so he must resolve something first then he'll join us" Zalina explained, while holding and gently stroking Seline's hands.

Throughout the evening everyone was having a blast, they were enjoying the freshly baked desert and chatting about their businesses. The mood was joyful, yet Seline still had an uneasiness in her chest and so, she politely excused herself out of the room and stepped out. Zalina allowed her to go into the kitchen and get herself something else, maybe some macaroons, which excited Seline. However, they was an issue.

Where's the kitchen again?

This mansion was massive and literally stepping out of the living room meant the game was on, so she decided to explore the hallway and hopefully depend on her nose to find the kitchen. After walking for a few minutes, she smelled something nice coming from a room with two doors. She grabbed the doorknob, opened the door and smashed her forehead against something hard. The hard substance caused her to gasp and stumble her way backwards, her heels didn't help her balance and so, she almost tripped back - but a strong arm had wrapped around Seline's waist and supported her from a proper fatal fall. She gulped, opened her eyes and spotted two pair of ocean-like eyes piercing through her chocolate ones. A large man, who looked line line actual God, with light brown hair and his scent was practically intoxicating since the smell makes the gentleman out.

"Ehm, t-thank you, I'm sorry" Seline politely moved her hands away from his muscular and well-built chest. The two figures found their balance and simple silence overcame the atmosphere around them. Seline didn't have the courage to look into the eyes of such a God-like man, she believed it would've been inappropriate, so she stared at the carpet. However, when looking at his hands, she spotted him holding a box with macaroons. "Is this ... the kitchen behind you?" She asked, with her soft and silent voice.

He frowned. "Depends on who's asking?" His appearance presented an actual gentleman with a good scent, however it seems like the devil had decided to take a vacation on earth. "I'm Seline Tlebzu, and Aunt Zalina allowed me to bring some macaroons or other sweets to the table in the living room" During her explanation, Seline raised her shaking finger and pointed at the direction from where she came from. His tempting and fierce eyes glared at the direction she showed, yet after some silence his eyes had softened.

"Are you ... the daughter of Murat Tlebzu?" His deep voice slightly frightened her, so in order to escape this situation faster, she nodded with a head tilt. "It seems like you haven't seen or heard about me, am I wrong?"

Seline grew confused, so she slowly lifted her head up and the two connected through their eyes. This was the first time the man took this sweet time to check out the facial features the woman in front of him had to offer. From Seline's point of view, it looked like a beast circling and staring down at his prey before attacking.

"Can you please stop?" Seline raised her hand up in order to cover her face and stop him from sharing his temptation with the atmosphere, which made it for Seline hard to handle this situation. The man liked this action and chuckled from out of the blue. "I apologize for my behavior, and you can take this box to the table. I'll head in with you"

Seline accepted the box, but that's when the sentence began making his way into her brain and she widened her eyes. "Wait, are you ... A-alan Khabekh-hirov"

Her soft voice called out to him, which made him turn around and smirk. "About time you realized, you're quite slow Seline" Hearing her name being spoken with, with such a deep and soothing voice caused for her cheeks to heat up.

The door opened and everyone in the living room spotted Alan walking in, yet holding the door open and patiently waiting for Seline to enter right behind him. Murat and Zalina smiled after exchanging glances with each other, then shifting their eyes back at the soon-to-be married couple.

To be Continued...

Thank you for reading!~♡

♡ Please leave a vote and ♡
♡ comment your thoughts ♡