Ch. 009

The curtains were being disinfected by the shining sunlights, a good start for a Sunday morning

The curtains were being disinfected by the shining sunlights, a good start for a Sunday morning. It was about 9:30 AM, a scent of freshly brewed coffee with a small portion of sugar was standing beside a laptop that was attacked fiercely by Seline's fast pacing fingers. Although it wasn't a work day, she still stayed in touch with each and every single struggling patient. One patient wasn't comfortable with speaking out loud, so Seline suggested texting and that's what they've been doing for the past twenty minutes.

Few minutes later, the patient thanked her kindness and went offline while Seline began stretching her arms up. Hoping some coffee remained inside the cup came as a disappointment when witnessing how nothing was left, she pouted like a baby who ate strawberry and cried because nothing was left. Needing more to satisfy her thirst, she stood up from her seat and headed towards the exit.

Seline smilingly walked down the stairs, containing a decent amount of serotonin doses within her system, however as soon as she entered the kitchen, her eyes widened.

A shirtless man was presented to her, freshly presented must be added. Hoping to not come off weird or creepy, Seline gathered herself to shorten the distance between them. From the corner of his eye, he caught Seline opening the fridge and pull a milk can along with some blueberries and bananas in order to make a smoothie.

"Slept well?" Seline slowly lifted her head to be able to meet his bright stare. A refreshing smile appeared on her face, which was taken sweetly by the man in front of him. "Yeah, are you making sunny sides?" Asking as her eyes pierced the eggs being flipped to the other side, Alan chuckled at her cute nature and simply nodded in agreement.

Eventually, after the food was done, the couple was silently cleaning the plates.

"My mother wishes to see us this evening, you don't have any plans right?" This demand was faced with agreement from Seline's side, as she was more than happy to meet his mother since she not only brought nice vibes but even good food. Alan shaked his head slightly up and down, and continued to devour the meal in front of him.