Eggheads

You went for a walk on this fine sunny day in the un-named village. Wanting to head over to Sonic's place to hang out for a while. Making your way over to Sonic's shack, you saw him on his doorstep with a basket of cookies.

"Yo! Sonic!" 

The hedgehog looked up from the basket and smiled when he saw you. He raised an arm up and motioned you to come here. You complied and ran up to him. 

"Look, what I found!" He pointed to the basket. You cocked an eyebrow up. "A basket full of cookies? Who gave them to you?" You asked, taking one. He shrugged. "Don't know. I just found them here. I just hope it's better than the last time I was left baked goods." 

As Sonic said that you both shivered. "Yeah, Knuckles told me about that. That was insanely awkward." You said. Just as you both were about to take a bite, Sonic heard his communicator beep. He answered and Tail's voice could be heard.

"Sonic, you there? I need a little help.."

"Is it urgent, Tails? I'm sort of in the middle of something." Sonic replied looking at the cookie.

"Uh--...yeah."

"Ok, I'm on my way, buddy," Sonic said and dashed off. You felt your (quills/feathers) fly against your face as Sonic ran past you, dropping his cookie as he did so. You smirked and grabbed the cookie. 

No! Don't touch that!

You took a bite of the cookie and smiled. "Whoa that's actually really good-" You let out a shriek as you dropped your half-eaten cookie and held your head in pain. Your head was pounding against your skull and you felt yourself almost pulling your fur out. 

You collapsed to the ground and landed face-first at Sonic's front door and you blacked out, not before seeing two robots fly in front of you.

__

"You'll never get away with this, Eggman!" Amy cried. 

"Sonic will see you coming from a mile away!" Added Tails. 

"Yeah, if we want to trap Sonic we've got to think like Sonic!" Stick's smirked. Her, Amy, Knuckles, Tails, and you were gathered around a table at Eggman's base. All looked the same, but the only difference was the mustaches on your faces below your noses. 

"This is even better than I hoped! Six evil genius masterminds!" Eggman cackled.

"Actually I'm an evil mastermind of average intelligence" Knuckles spoke up.

"Six evil genius masterminds, give or take. Working under my leadership, we'll be unstoppable!"

You leaned against a wall. Hearing those idiots bicker. 

"So here's the plan!" Amy began. "we wait at the beach shack for Sonic and then bombard him will an all-out assault from 6 different sides!"

"No, No, No! We should tunnel underneath to bypass his defenses!" Sticks suggested.

"We should attack from above by plane!" Tails butted in.

"We have to get rid of his stupid friends first!" Knuckles slammed the table with his fist. 

"Robo-assault!"

"Tunnel!" 

"Airplane!"

"I'm yelling words!" 

"OK ENOUGH!" 

All eyes went onto you as you spoke. "Clearly I have to do everything myself! Now If you all don't stop this bickering, I'll burn you and eat you! Bones and all!!" You yelled, glaring at the others, who gulped and nodded.