Aim Low

A/N:

hi guys! i hope you are all having an awesome day/night! i just wanted to clarify a couple of things before we start this chapter. 

Y/N is feeling some sort of guilt for the doctor, so she makes it her mission to help him. But what he was expecting her to do made her refuse immediately, but unfortunately for her, eggman isn't taking 'no' for an answer.

So the episode isn't EXACTLY the same, I mean soar might still be part of this chapter, but we will have to see.

(P.S); thank you guys for over 6K reads on this book, I'm literally so happy right now! 

__  __  __  __

You smirked as you held your weapon over your shoulder as you watched one of Eggman's failed robots attack you and the gang yet another time.

"You may have defeated my scorpion-bot, but I've still got one more trick up my sleeve!" The doctor grinned, tapping some buttons on his wristwatch and with the corner of your eye, you saw a large piece of metal appear out of the bushes.

It had a large satellite dish attached to it and a couple of buttons at the button.

Eggman walked towards it and laughed nervously.

"Just give it a sec. It needs to warm up."

You let out a yawn as the machine took its time to activate. Sonic, however, sprung into action and destroyed it in a single spin dash. He grinned as he walked past Dr. Eggman back to the gang.

"Still waiting on that trick."

You watched as Eggman clenched his fists together, but he let out a disappointed sigh as he slowly walked back to his Eggmobile, and flew off without a word. Not even an insult. You tilt your head to the side as you frowned a bit.

You felt bad for the guy. Having his butt kicked in front of so many people; that's got to hurt. Of course, if you don't want this village to tremble in his wrath, you gotta keep beating him, but you never thought how much it must hurt to get beat for that long.

"Is it just me or has Eggman not been bringing his A-game lately?" Sonic asked, looking at Tails.

"Maybe our A-game is making his A-game look like a Z-game." Knuckles began, "That's much worse if you understand the alphabet. Isn't it?"

Tails ignored Knuckles and answered Sonic's question.

"It does kinda feel like Eggman's just going through the motions."

You watched as the gang began to walk back to the village, but you just stood where you stand. Looking back to where Eggman flew. You puffed your cheek out, following him. 

__

You watched as Eggman entered his lair, you hid behind a couple of rocks. Once he entered, you skimmed past the closing doors and followed him through his lair halls. You watched as he walked through his large white door.

"Another fine piece of Eggman technology..." He murmured under his breath as you hid behind a potted plant. He struggled to turn on his TV with the remote he created, but once shaking a few times, the TV began playing. 

As the TV played, Eggman began to talk to the person, who sounded like he was named Soar the Eagle. As Eggman talked to himself and the TV, you felt something tug on her arm, making you yelp and collide with the metal floor.