Bring On The Boom

A/N:

it's been at least a good 2 weeks since y/n's mother told her daughter she could stay with team sonic, and now that y/n is staying, we need to figure out where she'll be living! ofc she was with sonic and in his shack, but, she can't stay there forever, now can she?

______________________

"First, let's see if Amy would have some room in her place." Tails smiled as he held one of your suitcases and walked over to Amy's place. Sonic was with you and Tails as well, walking behind the young fox.

Waiting for Amy to respond to the door, Sonic whispered over to you.

"Ya sure, you don't wanna stay with me? I mean, I got a fridge full of chili dogs with your name on them!" Sonic tried to bride you to stay with him, but you just rolled your eyes. "Sonic, we talked about this! Now that I'm staying, I need my own place!"

"But my place IS your place, it's where he first met!"

"Which is why I'll come over everyday!"

"Why come over when you can LIVE THERE!'

Tails let out a 'huh', making both you and Sonic look over to see Amy has yet to open her door. 

"She must not be home..." Tails guess, trying to hide a smile? You saw this and looked at Sonic, to see him do the same thing.

"Okay, am I missing something?"

"Huh?" Sonic stopped trying to smile and looked at you with a serious face, which he failed at showing too.

"Sonic..." You spoke in a warning tone, making Tails giggle. Sonic burst out into laughter as you poked his ribs.

"Tell.Me.Now!" You poked his rib after every word, and Sonic sped over to Tails as he giggled, took his hand making the young fox drop your suitcase, and smirked.

"Weheell, if you wanna know so bad, gotta catch me first~"

And with that the blue hedgehog sped off with Tails laughing his head off with him, leaving a gust of wind to blow right into your face and ruining your quills/feathers/fur.

You huffed as you picked up your case and followed.

"I WILL HAVE A LONG CONVERSATION WITH YOU, BLUE HEDGE--hog?-- STICKS!!" As you ran you saw Sticks hide behind a nearby tree, she stuck her tongue out at you as she ran into the woods.

With yet another huff, you followed her.

Where the hell is she running to, and why is everyone running from you?

As Sticks ran, you lost her. With a stomp to the ground, you soon saw Knuckles walk along a nearby path.

"Yo! Knux!" You called over to him, and you saw him whip is head at you in a panic, and as you tried to run over to him, he fled and started to scream 'ALARM! ALARM!' this confuse you, but before you could reach him, Sonic suddenly ran in front of you making you trip and fall into him.

"Ha-ha! I knew you'd fall for me sooner or later, but I never expected this!" He held your arms as they were around his sides as he laughed at your stance.