1973

ALWAYS FOREVER

_

ONE| "Yeah, okay, I had no friends"

_

YOU KNOW WHEN  YOU MEET A OLD PERSON AND THEY DECIED THEY WANNA TELL YOU THERE WHOLE LIFE STORY? They talk, and talk. Never stopping until you leave because they think that history is the most important thing about life. They'll rage on about the golden years and tell you all about how good the world used to be.

Well, Scarlett Xavier is one of those old fucks who would rage about the 70's, but at least she'd admits it.

Even now, her eyes meeting her fathers as she smiled - all she could think about was that day in '73.

"But its not that bad"

"Not that bad?"

"Yea!" Peter argued, standing up as the ship came to a stop. "They were both adults befo-"

"Oh, stop it!"

"Shut up" the two yelled in sync, making Logan hold his hands up in defence.

"Padme was like a full fucking grown adult when they met" Scarlett stated, latching her hand onto him. "And Anakin was like 4"

"Actually he was nine" Peter stated, "But-"

"But nothing" Charles interrupted, "She wins. End of discussion"

"But how does she win, I was ri-"

"Peter!"

"Sorry"

"Professor" a voice called out as they turned to see Bobby jog towards them.

"Bobby" Storm greeted as they hugged quickly.

"Hey, kid"

"Hey, blondie" he smiled as Scarlett walked forward to hug him.

Peter cleared his throat as he glanced him up and down, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Kid, you've, uh, filled out" he motioned to his arms.