logan

ALWAYS FOREVER

_

TWO| "I'm Logan"

TWO| "I'm Logan"

_

THE SMALL SCREEN LIT UP THE DARKROOM, JUST ENOUGH TO LIGHT UP THE ROUND FACE AND BLOND HAIR OF A GIRL WITH A BLANKET PULLED UP TO HER FACE AND A BOLE OF POPCORN IN HER LAP. Her eyes were locked on the screen as the Exorcist played, her hands shaking as one held the blanket and with the other hand, the popcorn.

The sudden sound of a loud bang made her scream, throwing the popcorn In the air as it flew everywhere. "Holy shit!" she breathed out, standing as she rolled her eyes at the mess before walking out of her room.

"I didn't know we were throwing a party" she stated, stepping off the ground as she hovered down the stairs - not touching them as she slowly flew down. Her eyes went over the three people at the bottom of the double staircase, whose eyes all went to her.

Hank, her best friend - her only friend. A man she didn't recognize and . . . . her father.

"Well shit" the unknown man mumbled, she tilted her head slightly as she stared at him. "Glad to see nothing changed"

"Do I know you?"

"I wish" he stated, eyes still spaced out as he stared at her.

"Scar-jus- go back upstairs, alright?" Charles ran a hand down his face, motioning to the stairs.

"Who is this?"

"None of your concern"

"If he's in my house, it's my concern"

"My house, my house" he corrected, "He's just a lunatic, Hank was just about to ask him to leave"

"I'm not a lunatic" the man stated, going to step forward as Scarlett raised a hand - holding him in place. He paused, looking down at his feet before meeting her eyes. "I didn't miss that"