erik's glory

ALWAYS FOREVER

_

THREE| "Who's Peter?"

_

AFTER A SHORT PLANE RIDE AND A LONG CAR RIDE, CHARLES AND HANK HAD FALLEN ASLEEP AS ONLY LOGAN AND SCARLETT WERE AWAKE. The car radio was off and Scarlett had her headphones on as she repetitively played her cases over and over again. 

She slipped them off, placing them by her side next to Hank as she leaned forward in between the two seats. "You should put your seat belt back on" Logan instructed, only glancing over at her.

"How good of friends are we?"

"You don't need to know"

"Because your kinda a perv"

"Excuse me"

"What you said earlier," she said, making his eyes turn to her as he continued to drive straight. She leaned on the concel between the two front seats as she leaned her head on her arm. "How old, are you? 40?"

He laughed, shaking his head as he looked back on the road. "I wish"

"Imma just say" she took a deep breath, "Are you, my boyfriend?"

His foot slammed on the break, her head hitting the stario as Charles and Hank both turned in their sleep. "What?"

"The way you were looking and talking to me, I'd say you were flirting"

He turned in his seat to fully face her, "Okay, one thing I will tell you about the future is I got really bad luck with relationships, okay? you would never deal with my shit. And even if I wanted to, and trust me, I did, the person you do end up with is one of the more cocky overbearing protective assholes I've ever met"

"Well, who do I end up wit-"

"Nuh-uh" he shook his head, watching her face fall.

"But like in the future I'm hot?" she asked, making him start nodding repetitively as he didn't look at her.