Ch. 2 - Joy shower

Inks POV

I continued walking to school, Overthinking about what would happen to Dream and Cross being together. Will they get married? Would I look like a loser? I don't wanna be the third wheeler!

Good god! My thoughts are driving me crazy. Okay Ink, Remain calm.

I need to think of something. What is it, What is it.. Should I just use the idea that I thought of earlier? Maybe.. Getting a fake boyfriend? But who would accept it—?

If I suddenly go up to someone and tell them to do me a favor of being my fake boyfriend then.. Wouldn't that make me look really weird? My god, I'm on the edge of a cliff here.. What do I do? What do I d—

My thoughts kept on rushing in place as my mind was interrupted by a certain someone, Bumping into each other as we both fell down, Sending books flying. I scratched my skull, picking up my books as I didn't make eye contact with the other. Man, what a day.

"S-Sorry.. I should've watched where I was going!—"

I stuttered as I saw another hand, picking up my school books as I recognized who it was.

"Pffft.. Yeah, you should've."

I looked up as I saw my former enemy, Error. We used to be rivals, But then as time passed, We became friends somehow. Becoming friends with him was such a big dream I had. He used to be arrogant, But now, He's gotten more polite. I guess he's passed down his arrogance to me now. Ever since I broke up with Cross, I've been pretty harsh towards some of my friends.

"Oh, Hey Error! Wanna walk to class together?"

I jumped with enthusiasm as Error huffed, Playfully slamming the books on my chest as the taller walked beside me.

"Even if I said no, You would still force me to."

"Hey there! I'm not that manipulative."

The taller chuckled, leaving me behind as he ran to the schools gate.

"Loser has to do 10 pushups."

He dashed towards the schools gate as I pouted with annoyance, Then sprinting my way towards the gate.

"H-hEY!"

Huffing, then giving Error a playful punch on the shoulder, Breathing heavily as I made eye contact with the other.

"You lost. 10 push-ups now, Shorty."

"hEy! You cheated! You just dashed towards the gate without me!"

"It's still a fair game, isn't it?"

"Heck no it ain't! You didn't even give me a head start!"

Error laughed as we walked our way to class, Talks and laughs filling the room.