Guilt Tripping

"You may be faster on foot, but I invented these things!" Tails laughed, jumping over Sonic with a hoverboard connected to his feet as Sonic smirked.

"Not bad." He was about to do a move of his own before you came jumping down in front of him almost knocking him off his board. He shook his head and looked up to see your smirking face as you were above him. His eyes locked to your upside-down ones. 

"Sorry boys, your gonna have to do much better if you wanna beat me!" You cackle, soon doing a 360 around him and landing back in your spot. 

"Oh really? My turn!" Sonic smirked, dashing by you making you yelp and steady yourself back upside up watching as the hedgehog as he used an upcoming truck from a tree as a ramp and blasted into the air, landing soon in front of you He looked back with a cocky smirk on his face until he suddenly he slammed right into a branch and that sent him flying into the trees and the ground, his board flying somewhere. 

You snorted back a peal of laughter as both you and Tails followed Sonic to where he crashed. 

"Wow!" You chuckle

"That was the coolest thing I've ever seen!" Tails cheered.

With a cough, Sonic rose to his feet. "Really?"

"You look cool even when you making a fool of yourself!" 

"Your cockiness will soon get you killed if you're not careful, dude!" You said, flicking his nose, making Sonic grab your hand. "Oh come on! Even when I', cocky, everyone loves me!

You rolled your eyes as you helped Sonic find his board. In a bush, Sonic found his board. He heard a voice. "Alright' load 'em up!" Tails, you, and Sonic hid behind the bush and saw a group of bandits ransack a poor village. "Hurry up! And nobody gets hurt!" One of them shouted at a villager. 

"Whoa! We gotta stop those jerks!" Sonic yelled, dashing out of the bush, and made himself visual. "What's going on here!?" He yelled as you and Tails appeared behind him, you in a battle pose and Tail's in the air. 

"Oh, these delightful young men were just ransacking our village and stealing all of our possessions.." One of the villagers responded but he sounded so depressed. Another hostage chimes in. "They probably need it more than we do,  being bandits living on the land and all."

"Yeah, so back off blue guy! This is what we do!" One of the bandits snapped with a brown bag around his shoulder. "Oh yeah? Well, this is what we do! Y/N, go make sure the villagers are alright and unharmed!" 

You nodded and got to work. You ran to a group of villagers as Sonic and Tails dealt with the bandits. "Are you all ok?" You asked, hovering over the group.

"Oh yeah, we're just fine. All of our food and belongings are all gone and we need those to survive. But I guess we could also just eat the worms and bugs on the ground...even though some bugs here are posion- I NEED A YES OR A NO!" You snapped at the village who took 10 freaking hours to answer your question.

Sonic and Tails took care of those bandits.

"Thank you, strange travelers." The white-ish gray animal that made you almost lose it chimed in as he adjusted his crown on his head. At least you thought it was a crown. "You have saved us Gogabas from the scrouge of the Weasel Bandits, and scattered our belongings carelessly across the dirt."

"Sorry!" Tails frowned. "I'll pick them up!"

"Oh no, we wouldn't want to trouble you." A female Gogaba smiled sweetly, thought almost too sweetly. It was kind of creepy. "I'll do it myself. It probably won't cause my chronic back pain to flare up too much." As she struggled to bend over, a huge cracking sound could be heard. "Oh!"