Chapter 4

"Of all the places she had to be, it had to be right next door!" Izuku said to himself as he was having a temporary crisis in his room, "How the hell am I going to keep this a secret! I could get away with it with mom because of her job at the hospital but now Toru could put my identity at risk!"

Izuku was following Toru after what happened and just wanted to make sure that she made it to her home safe, once he found out that she lived right next door to him made him have a panic attack especially when she looked out the window at him.

All he could do was nod and leave to try and find a new way into his room.

Slapping his cheeks he took a deep breath and relaxed a little, letting his mind calm down, 'At least I know who our new neighbors are,' He thought before sighing.

"How can this day get any weirder?" He spoke with some frustration, "First I make a friend in the new girl who might be related to Saiko, then I get suicide batted by my ex-childhood friend, get my old dreams crushed by my idol despite knowing what I can do as Rabbit, possibly ruin my tormentors chances at getting into any school let alone a hero school, accidentally let someone know I'm Quirkless, almost letting my new friend get hurt because I wasn't paying attention, now my Identity as a vigilante could be revealed by her and I gave her a note saying I would train her!"

Izuku flopped down onto his bed, looking at the ceiling, "What has my life come too?"

Pulling himself up and out of his room he made his way towards the living room where the smell of his mother's cooking filled his senses, he was about to offer his help to her when a knock on the door caught their attention, "Izuku could you get that, it might be them," Inko asked.

He nodded at her and made his way to the door, as he opened it he acted surprised to see Toru and her family standing at the door.

"Izuku!?" Toru gasped in shock, "You're our neighbor!?"

"You know this boy Toru dear?" Her mother spoke, which he identified as Saiko's voice.

"Yea!" She bounced over to Izuku and wrapped an arm around his shoulder in a sideways hug, "This is my friend, Izuku Midoriya!"

Both of Toru's parents went stiff upon hearing their daughter speaking his name, if Izuku had to guess that they were shocked for reasons he was not aware of. Eventually her father, a man who wore a gray fedora, a trench coat, black gloves, bandages wrapped around his face and black tinted sunglasses, spoke as he pointed his gloved finger at him, "D-Did you say Midoriya?"

Before Toru could question her parents about why they were acting weird Inko made her presence known, "Izuku sweety, are you going to invite... them... in..." Inko trailed off as she gazed at the people standing at the door, after a beat of silence she spoke with some hope in her voice, "S-Saiko...? F-F-Fukuya...? Is that you?"

"INKO!" Both Hagakures yelled in joy as they rushed the green haired women and glomped her into a tight hug, this confused both Izuku and Toru so they decided to let their parents sort out whatever was going on with them.

They slipped out into the hallway and started to make their way to Izuku's room, much to his blushing embarrassment, "What was all that about?"

"No clue Izuku," Toru replied as they walked into the room.

She didn't know what she expected in his room but the blank barren walls and cluttered desk with wires, bolts, screws, motors and a 3D printer was not one of them. She looked at the walls closer and saw that there were faint rectangular lines around the walls, almost like posters where recently taken down.

"S-Sorry about the mess," Izuku said as he stealthily kicked a box full of his Rabbit gear and costumes under his bed, to his luck Toru didn't seem to notice, "I didn't have time to clean up."