Chapter 7

In a dark office room sat a lone figure writing up some documents and the total amount of money they either spent or gained that month, a single light illuminated the desk and papers as a white closed hand was only visible.

The door to the dark room opened and in stepped a man drest in a dark black cloak with the hood up as it obscured his face, "Lord Midas, something has just come up that I think you might find interesting."

The figure that sat in the darkness stopped for a moment before speaking, "And what might that be Charon?"

"We got someone who wishes to join us," The cloaked man, Charon, revealed while sliding a file to Midas, the file contained a picture of a person with black shaggy hair and big red eyes, "He said his name is Akatani Mikumo, we did some digging and his Quirk may seem to be weak but could prove useful."

"It says that his Quirk is called Analysis, It grants the user the ability to understand the Quirk or actions of anyone he watches," Midas mused, while handing Charon back the file, "Send an underling to meet him at a park in Musutafu in three days, I'll let you pick the time, let's see how well he does."

"Of course my Lord," The cloaked man bowed before leaving but as soon as he reached the door he stopped and looked at his boss, "May I ask sir, but why are you writing reports in the dark?"

There was a minute of silence before Midas spoke with a sigh, "The light bulb broke and I sent Demeter to fetch a new one, but she has not returned yet."

Charon sighed in frustration, Demeter was quite well known for taking her time when she thinks it's a waste of her talents or when she could be doing something important, she is a brilliant Enforcer for Citadel but it really was taxing on everyone's patience, "I'll see where she is my Lord after I give your orders."

And with that Midas’s seconds hand closed the door leaving the head of Citadel alone as he thought back to the file, 'Depending on what happens, we might be able to use him for the children, maybe then we'll get some progress done faster than Akiharu Akinosuke could accomplish.'

‐/‐

He's finally done it, Izuku had finally made contact with Citadel.

He got an email to meet at a park a few days ago at around four in the afternoon, naturally Izuku was nervous when the time eventually came as he didn't want to risk exposing himself.

He had to thank Huginn for what she did for him in creating his fake identity as Akatani Mikumo, according to her it was a pain in the ass to try and create the information that seemed realistic to not tip them off. He had waited a long time for this moment and he didn't want to waste it, Izuku quickly checked what he was supposed to do before meeting the person.

He went to the park and looked behind a bush that was in front of a tree and saw that there was a package that sat there, he picked it up before looking left where he was a man sitting on the bench that he was supposed to meet at. The man was wearing a purple tank top and black jeans, sunglasses and a face mask.

Izuku sat next to the man before handing over the package and without looking, the man spoke, "When you look at how society views the weak and feeble it really is quite disheartening, especially when those with 'weak Quirks' could be quite powerful."

"Indeed, I often tried to give advice on how to use their Quirks better. They tell me to save my breath and that they don't need help from 'someone with a weak Quirk like you'," Izuku said as he looked around the park, "They could be so much better with them but instead squander their potential in favor of being on top."

"We believe that the strong should lead but that the weak could show potential," The man gestured to some of the people unaware of the two, "Look around and use the Quirk that those call weak, tell me what you see."