Chapter 10

To say that things have gotten more lively in the Midoriya household now would be an understatement, when Izuku brought Toga back to his home his Mother was naturally worried about what had happened.

When Himiko eventually woke up again she explained fully on what had happened to her meeting Izuku in that alleyway, she explained how her parents had abused her for her Quirk being villainous and how they tried to suppress her need for blood anyway they could.

She explained how she needed blood to survive just like everyone needs water and air, she told of the time when the suppression had reached its peak and she attacked a classmate.

Her Mother and father kicked her out of the house after and that she had been living on the streets ever since, Himiko also explained that she would usually break into blood banks to stop herself from going crazy.

Sadly sometimes she couldn't get to one in time and she'd black out until she's had her fill, this oftentimes led her to wake up over a freshly dead animal or in some cases an injured person.

The night she attacked Izuku was one of those times but was fortunate enough that they got her under control, Izuku let out a silent sigh of relief as she didn't mention that he was Rabbit and just said his name.

He did ask her later why she didn't say he was Rabbit and Himiko explained that she saw the panic in his eyes when she talked about the alley.

Inko offered Himiko the guest bedroom and to stay the night until they figure out what they should do, when morning came they decided to call the police and tell them the situation. As it turned out there was already an invitation going on with the Togas about tax evasion, with Himiko's account of what their treatment was like they quickly got a warrant for child abuse.

Now with no real place to go and no family to call her own Inko being the kind soul she is asked if Himiko would like to join the Midoriya family, that afternoon Himiko Midoriya celebrated her adoption with her new Mother and Brother.

The blond also became fast friends with Toru and would regularly hang out with each other, sometimes Izuku would join but the two females would just go out by themselves. Speaking of Toru, her training was coming along quite nicely in his opinion, despite what she tells him she is actually improving and getting closer to the plushie with every day that passes.

He also started admitting to himself that he might have romantic feelings for his childhood friend but didn't know how to approach the topic, he had feelings for a friend that had been out of his life for a long time and now that she was back it sounded ridiculous for him to develop a crush on her.

'Besides, she could do better,' Izuku thought to himself as he hopped from rooftop to rooftop in his Rabbit uniform, 'Why would she choose a Quirkless freak like me anyway?'

Izuku decided to calm his nerves about meeting Midas tomorrow by taking out his stress on a few thugs that where trying to sell drugs to thirteen year olds, after making a call to the police while giving the drug dealers a final kick to the teeth he jumped off to find anyone else to help.

Honestly it had been kinda slow today and for the life of him he didn't know what was up, usually when criminals went into hiding it was because a top hero entered the area.

There were still those that were ballsy enough to attempt to attack the hero but to get this reaction was odd, the only time he'd seen something like this was when...

'SHIT! DO THAT MEAN SHE'S-' Rabbit's thoughts had been cut off when a foot slammed into his back causing him to careen into a nearby wall.

He looked to his assailant and his suspension was proven correct while making him pale significantly, standing in front of him was a dark skin woman with an athletic yet curvaceous figure, muscular arms and legs, red eyes, straight white hair that reached down past her waist and on top of her head was a pair of long white rabbit ears.