Chapter 9

"Our top story, yesterday Pro Heroes Death Arms and Kamui Woods were hospitalized when they accidentally attacked Pro Hero Miruko," A video of the rabbit hero beating the shit out of the two heroes was displayed with the civilian who took the films name in the bottom left, "When questioned they said that they were chasing the vigilante known as Rabbit when they lost track of him, later after following directions given to them by Mt Lady saw Miruko and mistook her for the vigilante."

The video stopped and showed the reporter with her sitting behind a large desk, a man with a bison's head sat next to her and spoke to the camera, "Miruko did give a statement to the authorities but due to the… crass language she used we have elected to not repeat it, in other news a family in Tokyo was found dead-"

"Jeez, I feel sorry for Kamui and Death Arms," Toru commented, watching the news in the Midoriya's apartment while eating some toast, "But how can you mistake Miruko for Rabbit?"

"Well there both rabbit based with one being a Quirk and the other a costume, if she was going fast enough it could be a trick of the light mistake," Izuku said as he ate his cereal next to her, 'If I ever meet Miruko I'm gonna have to apologize for that… if she doesn't try and kick my ass.'

"Maybe, but one is black and green while the other is in a white leotard with a dark purple trim, plus one is male and the other is female," She continued.

Izuku just shrugged and continued eating his breakfast, when he saw Toru again she all but barrelled into him while excitedly talking about how they got the same trainer.

He had to feign ignorance when she said it and act shocked when she revealed that she was training under Rabbit like him, Izuku had to suppress a chuckle when he remembered her jumping all around at having the opportunity to talk about Rabbit and his training.

There was also a small amount of unexplainable jealousy at the way she was talking about how cool his persona was, he just shrugged it off for now but it kept eating at him the more he listened.

Luckily his invisible friend moved the conversation along to possibly doing some light training together at some point, he didn't get why his heart would beat faster whenever he was around Toru but no matter how hard he searched on the Internet he would come up empty.

'Maybe Huginn might know something about this,' He thought to himself, he looked back at the news that was covering the murder of a family with their son missing, 'I'm also going to ask Huginn if she might know more about this too.'

Izuku was getting a bit antsy over the past few days as he hadn't heard anything from Midas on if he got in or not, he was so close now to avenging his father but now everything was on his enemy if he got the chance.

He looked at Toru and felt his heart speed up again, he was quite jealous of the way she could be so confident and not give a crap about how people perceived her.

Izuku admired how she could show such energy while people tell you how useless you are, how she hasn't just given up because everyone tells you you couldn't do the thing you dream for.

He knew that she got mocked in Aldera like he does but for an entirely different reason, she was mocked for the fact that no one could see her and that she could never get a boyfriend like that.

Izuku often wondered why Toru couldn't turn off her invisibility and came to a subconscious conclusion, if there was a god then they made Toru invisible because no mortal man could handle such beauty.

They made her invisible to give other women a chance to find love because she would steal other men's attention.

He looked back at the TV unaware that his friend had gone stiff, he had just unconsciously muttered what he was thinking about her and Toru heard everything.