You fall and hurt yourself in their presence

NCT Dream - Mark, Renjun, Haechan , Jeno

Warnings - Profanity and mentions of Injuries.

☆Fluff
♤Angst

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

♡Mark♡

You where never the most graceful person on your feet

You where never the most graceful person on your feet. You where even worse while dancing constantly stumbling and tripping during practice.

" Im literally going to make you just stand in the corner during performances y/n" The choreographer jokes from time to time even though he might be dead serious.

Today wasn't the day for your balance to fail you as it was the Gaon Chart Awards. Being nervous and having the balance of a new born deer was not a good combination. The walk on the red carpet went well, you walking to your seat went well and even your group accepting the award went well.

Having the confidence to go through the entire night without busting your ass fueled you for your performance. After some last minute stretching and rehearsals backstage it was finally time for the big performance.

The performance of your first song went well, hitting your notes and never missing a dance step. During the dance break you where able to take a breather on the side of the stage before the next song started. You took this time to look into the crowd. Your heart swelled seeing so many fans supporting your group with the signature neon blue and pink light sticks.

You looked over to the idol section locking eyes with your boyfriend Mark. He smirked at you looking you up and down, a silent way of saying he was enjoying what he was seeing. You blushed heavily looking away from him. Even in a professional setting he had an effect on you. Thankfully the light was dim on your portion of the stage so no one saw the exchange between you two.

You heard the count down for the next song in your ear piece alerting you to get to your position. In a panic you rushed over to your spot not minding your footing. You tripped falling forward, not having enough time to react you crashed to floor face bouncing off the hard stage.

You groaned tasting blood on your tongue. Immense Pain flowed through your face, your nose feeling as if it was on fire. Your group members rushed over to you to help you up from the floor. There was pure panic and fear on the faces of your members as you looked at them.

Embarrassed and in pain you started crying heavily. Thankfully your manager came and swooped you off the stage so you can receive medically attention.

Mark watched in horror as your manager escorted you off stage. He wanted so bad to run back stage and check on you but he knew he couldn't. Taeyong would whoop his ass for sure. Especially since no one (except the members) knew of your relationship.

Johnny, gave Mark a gentle pat of his knee to calm the boy down. He too was worried but its nothing they could do about it at this moment. So Mark waited..even after your group finished the remainder of the performance he waited. It wasn't until the end of the award show that he rushed backstage to check on you.