Idols With Benefits | Requested

Idol Yuta x Idol Black Female Reader

Warnings- Minimal plot just straight filth

♡Smut
♤Angst

Thank you so much minhohvgs for the request hope you enjoy it!

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Screams of pleasure echo throughout the empty storage closet of the arena. Air thick and hot with emotions. With every thrust of his hips you wonder if this will be the last time of you and him indulging in each-other sexually.

The first time Yuta laid eyes on you he wanted you. He didn't know in what way but he wanted you. The way your thighs looked in that tiny skirt you wore on your debut stage. The way your curls bounced with every dance step. The mocha colored skin that glimmered under the stage lighting sparked something in him.

He wraps his hand around your throat squeezing tightly. His frustrations being taken out on your body. Your eyes roll back as your second climax was slowly climbing. The tip of his dick pounding against your G-Spot aggressively. You wrap one of your hands around the wrist of the hand that's choking you, The stimulation becoming too much.

"Yut-a you feel so good !" Tingles spread throughout your body as your orgasm comes crashing down over you.

" Hold o-out for me please"

"I-I Can't"

"You can and you will"

The position changes, you straddling his lap while he sits down on a folding chair. A passionate kiss is shared between the two of you. He moves your hips lazily against his. His dick dragging so agonizingly slow against your walls. Drawing out both or your Orgasms.

It's dangerous for the both of you to be seen together let alone be together. But the temptation was too high, neither of you knew if it was love or just pure lust.

Idols With Benefits

Was the relationship that blossomed. Both too afraid to confess your love for the other. Too afraid of the consequences...Too afraid that one of you will run away.

Yuta breaks the kiss before planting his feet on the ground. The first thrust of his hip made your limbs go weak. Falling forward chest to chest with him your face in his neck.

The sound of skin clapping continues as he picks up his pace. Heavy breaths leave his lips as he nears his orgasm. Oh how much he wants to just cum inside of you. Stuff you with his babies then run away so you both could live happily ever after.

He pulls himself out of his thoughts as he feels his balls tighten. Moving you off of him onto your knees to catch every last drop of him on your lips. You wrap your manicured hand around his thick shaft jerking him off quickly. Mouth open ready to swallow every last drop.

Face twisted in pleasure Yuta cums, spurting hot strings of white down your throat. You stick your tongue out to show him that you swallowed every last bit. No trace of you two being together left behind.

A lazy smirk rest on his face as he bends down to plant a kiss on your lips. You heart swells as you realize what's about to come next. He leaves, You leaves and pretends this never happened. You return the kiss, standing up on wobbly legs.

The both of you pull your clothes back on silently. It was always like this after you meet up. Fuck, say your goodbyes and leave.

He gives you one last kiss on the temple before leaving, Too painful to say words to one another.  You wait for five minutes before leaving after him returning to your group with the excuse of you felt sick. Yuta returned to his group but no one questioned the Japanese man.

Strangers to the public...But lovers to eachother...

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

I really hope you enjoy this I felt like I could have done better but these past few days have been crazy. I didn't want to pro long it anymore so here it is.

Request are open!

-HaechansUwU

Not proofread