Jealousy | Requested

Haechan x Black Female Reader

Warnings: So like this is filthy its my first request so I had to go all out lol. Dom/Sub dynamics (kinda), a lot of cursing, Haechan calls you a whore and a slut ....but you like it, again just pure filth

♡Smut

Thank you so much minhohvgs for the request!

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Your laugh echos throughout Haechan's head as you sit and chat with Johnny. A simple friendly conversation is what Johnny and yourself where having. But to Haechan you where most definitely flirting and forgetting he even existed.

He never thought of himself as the jealous type until he met you. You where gorgeous, the way your brown skin shimmered whenever you stepped into the sunlight. The way your hair was always so curly and naturally beautiful without you even touching it. The way you respected yourself and others, never one to be spiteful or rude. Hell, just you in general was enough to make a man go crazy.

Which is why Haechan always felt a little jealously when you hung around other men for too long. He wouldn't say he was insecure but he felt that anybody could take you away from him at any moment and he hated it. No matter how many times you reassured him that he was the only man for you. He still had his doubts...

The way your hand rested on Johnny's muscular arm eveytime you laughed slowly started to piss him off. You where supposed to be spending time with him not Johnny. Granted he did say he was going to run a few games of overwatch with his gamer friends but that was like twenty minutes ago. He was back now and Johnny was in his spot.

Having enough of seeing you and Johnny cackle together he moves over to the pair of you. Forcing himself in between you nearly pushing Johnny off the couch.

" Rude.." Johnny mumbled before getting up to move to the other end of the couch giving you two your space.

" Really?" You said side eying Haechan " You could have been atleast a little kinder..."

He ignores you wrapping his arms around your waist to pull you closer to him. He knew what he did irritated you but he didn't care.

" He'll be fine.." he planted a kiss on your cheek " Besides it's supposed to be a you and me day not you,me and Johnny day" he cuts his eyes to the said man who was now currently laughing at something on his phone; probably tiktok.

" You're supposed to be spending time with me anyways..not flirting with Johnny" he mumbled leaving soft kisses on your neck.

You scoff in disbelief pulling away from him slightly to throw him a sour look " Seriously you thought I was flirting with Johnny ? You need to grow up Hae, I already told you about your jealousy"