𝟎𝟑| 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 .

𑁍

( 𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 + 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 )

[𝟷/𝟾/𝟸𝟸 - 𝟏𝟎:𝟓𝟔𝐀𝐌] ⛽️
𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓.

𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗚𝗢, 𝗜𝗟. [𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗔𝗤]

SHEYAA SAT IN HIS WHITE dodge durango, outside of the woman's hair salon. Was he smoking this early in the morning? Yes. He needed to relax his nerves.

Sitting in the car until he was finishing off the blunt. He couldn't bring this around Hasad because he didn't like the thought of smoking, so, being respectful he smoke in the vehicle until it was a roach. Spraying cologne onto himself when finished.

Morning station flowing through his ears, watching passerby's do whatever they did. Letting the glass down when Hasads mom knocked on the window, flashing the light skin lady a smile. "Wassup Imani."

"Sheyaa..where ya mama at? she actin like she can't answer ma' calls."

"Oh so it's jus fuck me huh? And she at home. Y'all havin problems already?"

"Mind yo business. Jus tell her to call me back before i beat her ass." She laughed when sheyaa shook his head.

Sheyaas and Hasads mothers were best friends, the two grew up together heavy so the two were around each other a lot.

Recently the mothers been messing around with one another, that wasn't any of sheyaas business. All he knew is that they were talking about taking it to a dating level.

"And uhh i have somethin to tell you about Hasad." Face changing to a frown, seeing the man face go straight.

"What? I been tryin to call him all night. I been busy damn near all week so i ain make time for him." Turning the car off, stepping out the car. Timberlands smashing under the white causing a sound when he walked on the snow to get to Imani.

"Ion know what's wrong wit him...he's jus been pushin me and hakim away. He don't wanna eat or come out the room unless it's to use the bathroom. He cries a lot, i tried to come in his room and jus sit there to see why he was cryin and he started screamin at me tellin me to get out. I give him space but i'm worried." The woman spoke, walking to the door. Unlocking it for sheyaa.