𝟎𝟒| 𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐊

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 .

𑁍

( 𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 + 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 )

[𝟷/𝟾/𝟸𝟸 - 𝟏𝟏:𝟎𝟒𝐏𝐌] ⛽️
𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓.

𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗚𝗢, 𝗜𝗟. [𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗔𝗤]

DAYVON HAD STUCK TO his plan. The set up is happening. Don't get him wrong, he didn't like killing. But sometimes he enjoyed doing it, he wouldn't admit that to anyone. That's just something nobody could understand and he was okay with that.

A opp had been subtweeting him on twitter and he wasn't responding back to this person because they always had something to say but never did anything.

Sending death threats wasn't anything to Von, they better had the same energy when he faces them. About to handle it tonight. Maybe it was hyped up but his guys was telling him to go handle it because an address was given out for Von to show up at and show action. Telling him he was gonna kill von and what not.

He thinks not.

A drop was made. Dumb opp in another gang named, Cain.  Around the same age as Von. He wasn't thinking about consequences obviously, it was many hours in a day. Real hot in the early hours but slowed down when it was getting dark out.

Dayvon was cool with the people in a gas station, one of the owners had told him through facebook messenger that somebody in the store was talking disrespectful shit, flashing his gun threatening to kill von already knowing who it was. The man took that lightly and got his shit together to go show what he was made of.

He couldn't take his car, his vehicle was recognizable. On feet he was a fast runner, keeping up with the store owner to make sure the man was there. He was.

Lurking around as always. He had to watch where he was going even doing this could have other eyes on him. Guard up. Chicago's cold air blowing through him causing his hands to shove deeper in his pockets the more he walked. Avoiding the alleyways, passing under broken and dim lights from the many buildings he passes.

Almost close to the gas station.Getting a certain thrill inside when he made it to the store, leaning his back against the brick wall.

Those quiet five minutes felt like forever. The weather not bothering the hands of the man that was about to kill when he took them out the coat. Gripping the beretta pistol checking the corner every so often..waiting for Cain to come out to catch him lacking.