𝟎𝟔| 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍: 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗 .

𑁍

( 𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 + 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 )

FLASH BACK!

[𝟽/𝟷𝟼/𝟷𝟿 - 𝟏𝟏:𝟎𝟑𝐏𝐌]🔮
𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓.

𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗚𝗢, 𝗜𝗟. [𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗔𝗤]

"CAN YOU JUS' ACT right for the party? Don't give me no problems."

"Yeah okay.."

Two sitting in a car before walking into a busy summer party. Chicago drill music blasting through the lower home, bright fairy lights hanging above the door to let them know that's the function. Teen and young adults bodies filled in and outside. Pair parked on the full street right in front of the modern bricked Lincoln park apartment building, summer hotness flashing on their skin with slight AC breeze fanning out.

"Prove it bae. Take another shot."

Hasad mentally mugged. Taking the mini shooter bottle downing it in front of her in the matter of seconds. Forcing a smile at the nasty taste of the jack daniels pretending like he enjoyed it. Stomach slightly hurting at the taste from others she told him to drink. To please her.

He hated drinking.

"Gimme kiss." She said. Hasad replaced the forced with the real. Smitten. "You hear me Nardo?" She added a smirk to her lips, glancing him up and down.

He blinked, refocusing."I hear you Deja." Leaning over the arm rest, her hand coming to grab his face. Leaving a kiss on his lips that he quickly fell into. Heart feeling warm at the action.

He loved her.

"You listen when you want to." Saying between the pecks to separate. Deja left pecks from his lips to the side of his neck, tongue faintly slipping on his skin. Hasad hummed, legs lightly pressing together. Tingling.

"You run yo mouth too much." Mumbling, pulling her away by the back of her shoulder. "I really ain' wanna be here. You lucky you beautiful." Leaving one more kiss on her lips, well or atleast he thought because it turned into a make out when he was pulled back, tasting liquor on each other.

His fingers made it's way over to touch at her body, teasing her. Feeling at her lower stomach down between her legs. Lady deepening the liplock once she felt turned on, not stopping him.