anxiety

Anxiety can be completely different for everyone, some people may experience anxiety at some point in their life. Some people may have anxiety disorders that needs to be treated in order to get better. Some symptoms that you may experience is trouble falling asleep, feeling nervous, your heart rate increase, is hard to concentrate or think, chest pain, etc. You may have separation anxiety, social anxiety, generalized anxiety or other kinds. The best way to find out if you have any of this is contacting a therapist. Mental health professionals are the best in the field to find out what is going on and how to treat it. If you need a therapist you can search on www.psychologytoday.com and look up for a professional.

You can try doing some physical activities, journaling, music, arts, breathing exercise, meditation, to try calm your anxiety.
Remember that you can handle everything, but not everything at once. Its important that you take your time to deal with whatever is bothering you so you can move on into the next phase in your life.

If you want me to talk about any specific topic or any specific advice, let me know so I can look up for informations and sources to share with you.