Chapter 26

A/N: The image above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet.

Third Person POV

Saint decided to come clean with Perth.

"Perth, please listen to me," Saint said, placing both of his hands on either side of Perth's face. "I have something to confess to you."

"Are you trying to break up with me, Saint?" Perth asked, his eyes full of hurt.

"No!" Saint exclaimed. "How can I break up with you when I love you so very much!"

"Then what is it that you want to confess to me?" Perth asked, his eyebrows meeting in a frown.

"I almost got tempted into accepting a movie date and dinner date with Joss," Saint said, "but I could not bring myself to do it, because I don't want to hurt you in any way."

"Just the fact that you were tempted is hurting me already, Saint," Perth said, his vision starting to get blurry because of the tears that started to form.

"I'm so very sorry, Perth," Saint said bringing Perth close to him and giving him a tight hug. "I have decided never to talk to Joss again. Look, I'm going to delete him from my contacts."

Saint took out his phone from his pocket and deleted Joss's contact number while Perth watched him doing so.

"Let's take care of your cut," Saint said, opening the first aid kit and taking all the materials he needed to treat Perth's finger injury.

When Saint tried to assist Perth to his wheelchair, Perth refused.

"I'm gonna test myself and see if I have developed enough strength in my legs and knees to make it to our bedroom without assistance," said Perth, slowly making his way out of the bathroom and walking towards the bedroom.

Saint followed him close behind, ready to catch him if his knees buckled under.

Perth was only a few steps away from the bed when his knees started to wobble. Saint immediately held him by the waist and helped him to sit on the bed.

In the flash of a second, before Saint realized what was happening, Perth had pulled him down and Saint found himself lying flat on his back with Perth directly over him.

"You're going to pay for almost cheating on me," Perth said with a dangerous gleam in his eyes.

A/N: I apologize that this is a very brief chapter. I promise to make it up in the next one. Thank you for coming to read this story.