A/N

Okay, first off this is going to include stuff from the game if that wasn't super obvious.

Anyways, if you have ideas for how I can continue the story please do tell me. I love to hear feedback of how I can improve, just make sure it's constructive criticism. I will not tolerate someone being outright rude. I want this to be something people can enjoy.

I wanna hear any suggestions of which way I can make the story flow. The main reason I might stop updating for awhile is because I am having a writer's block or whatever. Which is why I would love to hear your ideas, I'll give credit of course.

The more you intract, the more I will notice how much you want me to update the book. However I will probably be slow to update just be patient with it and I will try my best to update.

If you like my work, I also will have-

Josh(Until dawn) X reader
(Human)Barb(Trolls:World Tour) X reader
Tatum(Scream) X reader
Sinclair brothers(House of Wax) X reader
Tsu'tey(Avatar) X reader
Marc and Nathaniel(MLB) X reader
Silco/Sevika(Arcane) X reader
Lila(Miraculous ladybug) X reader
Shadow weaver (She-Ra) X reader

The Fandoms- (so feel free to suggest a charater that you want me to do a character X reader book about. I'll always try my best to do what ya'll wanna see especially if it's a character you don't see often at all. I know how that feels so don't be afraid to ask.)

She-Ra
Until dawn
Avatar
ATLA (Avatar the last airbender)
LOK (Legend of Korra)
MLB (Miraculous ladybug)
Slasher movies like House of Wax
HP (Harry Potter)
PJ (Percy Jackson)
Trolls
Arcane
Arcana (the game)
TGG (The Great Gatsby)
IT
DWK (Diary of the Wimpy Kid)
GF (Gravity falls)
Invader Zim
BBT (Big bang theory)
Descendants
Ugly dolls
Monster high
TMNT (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
Outsiders
Lion king/guard
Disenchantment
Resident Evil village (Lady D)
SU (Steven universe)
Willy Wonka
HG (Hunger games)

(If you want me to do one that isn't on this list just ask. I might be able to watch the show or movie and write it. I'm allowed to say no but good chance I'll be able to do it)

(Might add more to the list at a later date so do keep an eye on it)

Just thought I would throw this out there as like the start off of this book.