Intro

◇1st person◇

To start off the telling of this story. I was the best friend of Beth which meant I was pretty close with Hannah and Josh as well. We knew each other since we were in kindergarten, that's were I first meet Josh and that kick started our little group. I was the same age as Josh which meant I was a year older then Hannah and Beth. I will admit, I was fiercely protective over Hannah and Beth. More so Hannah but could you blame me? She's way more naive and sensitive then Beth which means she's easier to trick and hurt.

I will always remember them kindly and love to talk about all the nice memories with them. I have to keep their memory alive, I can't stand the thought of them being forgotten.

~~~
Beth, I could go into so much detail about how she was always there for me when I needed a shoulder to cry on and a voice of reason. She was the ultimate best friend and I don't think I will ever find a friend exactly like her ever again. She was the perfect mixture of kind and aggressive, if you messed with those She cared about she would not hesitate to remind you that she wasn't to be messed with but on the other hand if you were down on your luck, she was right there beside you to help you back up.

Hannah was the more emotional twin, she was always able to connect with you on an emotional level. She understood emotions and how to help others more then anyone else, however like most people, when it came to her own feelings she was more lost. She always went for comfort first over confronting the issue while Beth was the one who went for the issue first. That's what always made their sisterhood work so well, they leveled each other out. Hannah always tried to give me relationship advice based on those silly romance movies she always watched.

However what made them so special to me was they treated me and Sam like their sisters instead of best friends. I grew close to Sam of course with how much the four of us hung out and I would have never wished it to be any other way.

~~~

Sam was the most kind, protective, and strong person I have ever meet. She was always Hanah's best friend which i loved, they fit so well together. She was always an amazing friend, she never let friendship change her moral compass which I always admired about her. She was like that strong older sister of the group even tho she was younger then me. She's the one everyone went to for advice and I got to admit, she was pretty damn wise and her advice always was spot on.

Emily was smart, I almost always went to her for help with homework when I needed it or to study. She's probably only reason I passed math, which I am really grateful for. Deep down she could be kind and helpful, if her ego allowed it of course. However with me being closer to Hannah and Beth it did cause me to butt heads with Emily more often then we normally would have. She had a nasty habit of going after others when she felt threatened by them.

Matt was always so sweet and did try to do the right thing but his sweet and loyal nature caused him to bend to others will more often. He wasn't your typical sports dude which I adored, he could be so smart and kind which shocked some people because of the fact he commonly wore his sports jacket which gave off some serious 'I'm a douchebag' vibes.

Jess, one of the first things you would notice about her is that she's really pretty. She does play into her typical pretty girl stereotype and act dumb, alittle flirty, and be prom queen but she could be brave and clever in the most surprising ways. Sometimes, more often then not, the brave was misplaced but it was there.

Mike, wasn't to well known for book smarts. He defiantly was your typical jock, he could be a total ass at times and liked to push others buttons. However when it came to more hands on stuff, like fighting, he was more clever then you would think. I did however normally keep my distance, we almost never truly got along with how he acted.

Ashley, oh she could be a little annoying with how much of a scaredy cat she could be but did have a kind heart deep down. However her biggest flaw was she was so easy to persuade which put her at a disadvantage most of the time. I noticed if you let her play hero, she would get mad that you "put" her in danger which was always a ride.

Chris, Josh's best friend, I will admit I did get jealous of how close they were from time to time mostly at the beginning of their friendship. However can you really blame me, we were in 3rd grade. However as time passed, I loved Chris being Josh's best friend. After I accepted that Chris was here to stay and that I wouldn't get replaced I quickly let Chris into our group offically.

~~~

♤How you meet the whole group♤

I meet Chris the same year as Josh. It was after Chris and Josh formed a friendship that Josh soon introduced Chris to me, Hannah, and Beth. Which led to me eventually letting Chris into the friendship group officially.

It wasn't until I was in 5th grade did I meet Sam. Hannah was the one who meet her first and had quickly grown attached to her. When we were introduced to her, it wasn't long until she won us over too and she joined the group.

I meet Emily when I was in 6th grade. I needed a tutor for Math and even tho Emily was younger, she was the one suggested. However after I slowly broke through her cold act, I offered for her to meet my friends. After awhile she accepted and it took awhile but she slowly was accepted into our friend group.

I meet Jess the same year as Emily. She wanted to introduce her best friend to us and she had an easier time being accepted into the friend group.

When I was in 7th grade I meet Ashley and Matt at the same time. Ashley was freaking out over a dead animal near the school that was so splattered. Matt being the sweetheart he was, was trying to calm her down. I quickly walked over and helped, with a combined effort we got her away from the scene and calmed down. In which I quickly offered to let them meet my friend group. It was an easy acceptance.

It wasn't until 9th grade that we meet Mike and he joined our friend group. Emily was the one who introduced him since she was tutoring him. If you thought Emily has a difficult acceptance, we'll he defiantly beat her on that. It wasn't until he was in the friend group that I felt like it was complete.

~~~

Of course fights and the difference in personalities would cause spilts in our friend group from time to time but in the end I thought we had fixed it. However what I didn't know then was it was far from being fixed.