𓃵 Chapter 15 𓃵

''You looked so cute, darling!" George turns his head towards his girlfriend, with a soft smile painting his face.

Hydra blushed at the comment at the same time that their 'friend group' and all the other time-travellers began making disgusting noises. George was quite the opposite of their group - obviously - as he was grinning proudly at the blush revealing Hydra's flustered nature (which she would deny promptly, swearing up and down that she was just cold. Not in any way shape, or form flustered by George Weasley's actions). Though the couple's friends and siblings were claiming to be disgusted by the happy couple, truly all were just glad to have the pinning over, once and for all. It was nice seeing them like this.

George and Hydra were always like that towards one another. Affectionate. Sweet. It was something the couple was happy and loud about. Not in a way that was flaunting around their happiness, but in a way that made whoever saw them together smile. That soft smile that makes it seem like they're reading a book, a book about love. A book that makes the reader happy; happy enough to have the reader forget about their problems and just focus on the happy, romantic book with the happy romantic couple that everyone loves and roots for.

Hydra and George, the couple that seemed too close to the book couple to be real. So, they were declared the happy romantic couple that was pulled out of that happy romantic book.

"Can we just continue the bloody movie already?" Draco grumbled at the smiling blushing couple. Though Hydra is older than him, he was just as protective of her as she was of him.

Hydra rolled her eyes at her younger brother, the smile still playing her lips as she spoke indicating that she wasn't annoyed nor mad at him. "Sure, baby brother. 'We can continue the movie.''' Imitating her younger brother's voice in the end.

''Thank Salazar, and I'm not a baby!" Huffed back a now annoyed Draco; he always hated when she pointed out that he was younger than her making him 'the baby' of the two.

"Oh, of course, you aren't." Hydra sarcastically replied to him before turning towards the movie. The movie re-started before the Malfoy's second child could reply to his sister.

{The screen shows the face of the 13-year-old Malfoy heiress zooming away from the close-up that was on her face. Showing that she was standing in the middle of the Malfoy Manor, looking directly at the chimney and a few silent seconds go by. Hydra checks the watch on her left wrist before taping it with her wand a bored look evident on her face, revealing how impatience she truly was. Suddenly a bright green fire was shown coming from the chimney. Stepping out was none other than George and Fred Weasley, both with wide mischievous grins on their faces.}

People from the future - and the present - have learned the art of spotting that grin from a mile away, knowing that now was the time to run in the other direction. All - except the obvious - hated that grin and were also slightly frightened by it. As whenever that smile, which could only be described as psychotic by some, was seen; pranks and humiliation followed. Not to them, of course. Others were more of their target audience, and the pranksters were very content with that.

People nervously glanced at the redheaded twins from the future making them grin that same crazy grin.

George: Honey we're hooommeeee!

Fred: Did you miss us, darlin'?

George: What kinda question is that? Of course, she did!

{After that they gave this obvious fake loud laughter, that eerily reminded Hydra of the sitcoms she watched with Draco. But at this moment Hydra knew, she should have never told the twins about them. No matter how funny it is now, the joke would only decline from here; and she didn't think the twins knew that by now. But she wasn't going to be the one to tell them - it would break their tiny weird hearts. So, Hydra did what she had to do. She laughed with the twins in the same fake loud laughter they were. Nonetheless, Hydra was going to be sarcastic and/or snarky at them; it was just how things were.}

Hydra: I miss you less and less, as you use that joke. Besides-

{Hydra was cut off by the redheaded twins gasping loudly while they place their hand on their chest - where their heart would be.}

Fred: Hydra! How could you do this to us?!

George: We thought we were your favourites!

"Well, turns out we were wrong!"

"Lied to! That's what happened!" We all know who said that, and they both started fake sobbing placing their heads on their partners' shoulder; waiting to be comforted by them. But they had obviously forgotten who their partners were. Because as soon as the twins started speaking (not in the movie) Hydra and Lee burst out laughing. And the other time-travellers had followed suit. So now, they were stuck with two pouty over-grown babies. George and Fred Weasley.

And true to their assumptions, the twins were currently pouty and had refused to speak to any one of them. Though as much as George had refused to speak to Hydra (and the rest of the group) he still wanted to be held and hugged. So, he did what he always did - he put his head on her lap, expecting her to start running her hand through his hair; like always. George got comfortable quickly, because of that assumption.

"What are you doing, lovely?" If you didn't notice, Hydra was highly amused at this moment.

George thought that he could make an expectation to talk to Hydra; for now. "What do you mean, darling?"

"I mean I thought that you didn't want to talk to us anymore."

"Yeah, I know that."

When George did explain further Hydra decided to gently threw his head away from her lap. George turned to her with an offended look on his face. "What was that for?!"

"You didn't want to talk to us."

"So?!"

His face at the moment was so funny, and Hydra couldn't help herself from laughing. "Come here, lovely."

"As a matter of fact, I will not. Because I care about my health." Crossing his arms and turning his head to the other side.

"Oh, lovely, I'm sorry." Hydra still had an amused smile on her face. But she got up from her place and kissed George on the head, sitting right behind him to pull him down with her. Making George's head on her chest and his back on her stomach. "You comfortable, lovely?"

George turned his head to the side, as Hydra continued to run her hand through his hair. "Yes," His voice muffled. "Thank you, darling." Even when George was faking sad (or actually sad) he would never pass up the chance to call Hydra 'darling'. As he knew that she practically adored that nickname, though he is yet to find out why she loved him using it; besides he's gonna find out soon enough, he just hasn't had the time to ask her.

I don't blame cardan i would be the same tbh

But anywa this chapter took me so long to write for some reason, and at first i didnt know how to feel about it but as im going through it (checking for mistakes) i decided that i liked it even thought it did not help the plot or the story in any way shape or form i especially liked the honey im home part cz it reminded me off thats 70s show and my younger sister is watching it rn so yh.
But thats besides the point I just hope that everyone is having an amazing day <3 and I hope you liked this chapter just as much as i did :)
Thank you for reading!