Chapter 6

Sorry for this Short delay . So let's begin the chapter .

************************************

Do inline comments on the chapter ✨

Goenka Villa 🏠,

Everyone gathered near the Mandir for the Arti . Dadi did the Arti and gave prsad to everyone .

Dadi  :  To aaj ka Challenge hai Rangoli making .  Humare ghar ke main aur back door pe kar sal rangoli Sirat banati thi par iss sal kyoki Naira bhi hai isliye vo bhi rangoli banaegi . Sirat tum back door pe banana aur Naira tum front door pe .

Sirat : Dadi aapne Nairaji ko front door kyu Diya? Mujhe kyu nahi ?

Dadi : Iska javab tum aajkal ke challenges me apni haar ko dekhkar pata laga sakti ho .

Sirat lowered her face being embarrassed . Shubham giggled .

Shubham ( whispered ): bechari ka hamesha popat ho jata hai . I feel pity for her .

Kartik : Sach kaha Shubham tumne .

Both the brothers hi-fied . Naira glared at them . They zipped their mouth . Soon everyone left to their rooms . Dadi gave Naira and Sirat a thal of colours and they went to their given doors to make rangoli .

Evening

A girl came inside the house from backside . She accidentally stepped on Sirat's rangoli .

Sirat :  Dekh ke nahi chal sakti kya ??

Girl : Oh sorry didi aap apna kaam kariye . ( Thinking her as a maid )

************************************
Suhana Srivastava : A kind hearted girl . Shubham's girlfriend . Is positive in this story .
************************************
Sirat : Kisse Milana hai ?

Suhana :  Apne Shubham sir ko bulana jara .

Sirat : Sir ?

Suhana  : Haa . Aap maid ho na ?

Sirat : Nahi bilkul nahi . Mai naukar nahi hu .

Shubham and Naira came there hearing the voice . Kartik and dadi had went out for some shopping .

Naira : Kya hua ? Kyu chilla rahi ho Sirat ?

Shubham saw Suhana and went to her. 

Shubham: Kya hua Suhana ?

Suhana : Ye maid nahi hai ?

Suhana said pointing towards Sirat . Shubham chuckled and took her to a corner and told her everything .

Suhana : I wish Naira wins .

Shubham  : You know h

Suhana : Yaa she was my Senior in College .

Shubham : ok let's go to the Ms. Maid oh sorry ! sirat .

They went to Naira and Sirat . Naira saw Suhana and hugged her .

Naira : Tum yaha kaise ?

Suhana : I came here to meet Shubham  .

They talked for a while . Sirat felt ignored . She interrupted them.

Sirat : Hello Suhana . Mai Sirat is Ghar ki badi Bahu .

Naira felt bad listening to her.  How much she tried to ignore the fact but the truth was same that sirat was the big daughter in law of this house . She too was a human and felt bad . She decided  leaving the place . Shubham saw her sad face and understand the reason . He felt angry at Sirat .

Shubham : Abhi bani nahi ho tum iss ghar ki badi Bahu . So pls don't spread fake news .

Sirat fumes and leaves the place .

Shubham: don't feel sad . You'll surely win.  We trust you .

Suhana : Yes .

Naira : But the truth is same .

Shubham : Now leave this topic . Have you completed your rangoli ??

Naira : Some is left. 

Suhana : Complete it after some time . Let's eat something .

They went and ate some snacks . After that Naira went and completed her rangoli . After some time Dadi and Kartik came . They rested for some time and then dadi called everyone down for the conclusion of the challenge .

She saw both rangoli and it was a tough work to choose one.  But soon she chose one .

Dadi : Ye dono hi bahot  achhi hai par Naira wali me kalash bana hai jo Navratri ko represent karta hai aur Sirat ki me aisi koi chiz nahi hai isaliye ye challenge bhi Angrezan jeeti hai .

She put an ornament in Naira's part .She was going to her room when  Suhana came and touch her feet she blessed her .

Dadi : Kaun ho tum ?

Suhana : Mai Shubham ki dost hu .

Dadi : beta Aaj yahi ruk jao . Bahot raat ho gayi hai. 

Suhana protested but Dadi convinced her . She stayed in guest room .

Soon the dinner was served and everyone ate it and went to their rooms to sleep .

************************************
Do vote and comment on the chapter ✨