Chapter 8

So sorry guys for not updating. Here is the next one. So Kairat haters give all your anger to them through it.

Inline comment please 🥺🥺♥️

************************************

Next day,

Everyone woke up and got ready for the aarti. They all assembled near the mandir. Dadi did the Arti and gave prasaad to everyone. 

D : Aaj  Ashtami hai . Humare ghar me aaj ke din Swarna Kali maa ke madir me daan deti thi . Ab Swarna nahi rahi to tum charo hi daan kar aana .

K,S,S,N : thik hai dadi

D: To Aaj ka chalenge ye hai ki .....

She was about to say when the telephone rang . She went to pick it up .

D : Kaun hai ?

V : Babli ? Pehchana mujhe?

D : Nimmo didi ? Itne dino baad call Kiya apne .

N : Haa. Kuch jaroori batana tha tujhe .

D : Kya didi ?

N : Tujhe vo kaki yaad hai jo hume bachpan me besan ke laddoo banakar khilati thi ?

D : haa Basanti kaki na ?

N : Haa . Bade dukh ki baat hai ki unka kal dehant ho gaya hai .

D : Kya ? Kaise ?

N : Bechari ko kal heartattack Aya aur jab tak doctor aate tab tak ve chal basi . Kal unki barsi hai . Tu aayegi na ?

D : Haa par abhi navraate chal rahi hai na ?

N : Koi hai nahi kya thare Ghar pe ?

D : hai na . Kittu , shubham , naira aur sirat hai .

N : Itne log to hai . Tu chinta mat kar aur aa ja .

D : Thik hai didi .

She said and cut the call . She then went and stood infront of the idol and joined her hands .

D : Maaf karna maata . Teri nao din ki puja mai na kar paungi .

K : Kyu dadi ?

D : Beta Teri gao Vali Basanti kaki ka dehant ho gaya hai . Unhi ki barsi me Jana hai . Humse Vada Karo tum charo ki bahut acche se karoge .

N :  We promise you dadi .

Next day ,

Dadi left for the village after biding good bye to them . Naira was standing when Kartik held her hand before anyone could notice . Naira glared at him to leave her hand but he didn't listen to her .

N : Kartik i said leave my hand .

K : No Naira never . I have promised to your family members to not to leave your hand ever . And I never break my promise .

Sirat who say them burned in jealousy . she thought something and smirked .

Si : Kartik ji ab dadi nahi hai to hum dono sath ek kamre me reh sakte hai na . Akhir hum dono pari patni jo hai .

Kartik was shocked listening to her words . Naira looked at him with teary eyes . Shubham was very angry listening to her and thought to teach her a lesson .

Shu : Sirat tum apne kamre me jao tumhe waha Bhai mil jayenge .

S : Sach ?

Shu : Haa . Tum jao .

Sirat smiled foolishly and went to her to to get kartik . After she left kartik came to shubham shooting daggers at him .

K : what was this ? I will never stay with her . I will only stay with Naira if I get a chance .

Sh : Control your anger Bhai . Who said you will stay with her. 

N : You said just now to her .

Sh : Is there only one Kartik in the whole world ? I said her to find Lord kartikye in her room .

K : Ooo .

Sh : Yeaah .

Sirat room ,

She entered her room and went to her cupboard and took out a few dresses .

S : Nahi ye vahi nahi , nahi ye Vali bhi nahi , ye to bilkul bhi nahi , ye Jada lambi hai , iss Vali me meri sundar kamar nahi dikhegi .

Saying these she threw all the dresses on the floor . She then came to a dress which just reached her thighs and was backless .

S : Ye Sahi hai . I'll wear this only .

She then wore that dress . Soon the door of the room was knocked . She opened the door and found chintu their servent over there with a big box . A man could easily fit in it .

S : Isse yaha rakh do .

He kept it in the room and left . Sirat then opened the ribbon of the box and was shocked to see the content in it . As it was an idol of lord Kartikey in it . There was also a letter kept over there . She opened it and then content written in it made her blood boil in anger .

Letter ✉️:

Buri aurat ka ho muh kala . Hello my so called fake bhabhi ji . Kaisa laga suprise ? Aacha hai na ? Tumne soch bhi kaise ki I'll except you as my bhabhi jabki vo place Maine pehle hi Naira ko de di hai . So stop trying as you will always be defeated .

S : Ye tumne sahi nahi kiya Shubham . Maine tumhe pyar se samjhaya par tum hai Mane . Now I will make you understand with my other ways .

She said this and smirked . She then went to her secret drawing book and drew something on it .

Drawing room ,

Kartik , Naira and shubham were talking among themselves when a thought came in Naira's mind . She was thinking about it when kartik noticed the change in her facial expressions .

K : Kya hua Naira ?

N : Kuch nahi . Bas ye soch Rahi hu ki Sirat abhi tak yaha kaise hai . As if any other girl was there in her place she must have left this place but she is still here . Something si surely going on in her mind . There is something that we are not noticing .

S : I agree with you . I also think that she is hiding something for sure .

K : I from childhood saw her hiding and drawing something in her drawing book . We can get some clues through it .

N : So Mission Sirat 's truth executed .

K, S : Yes .

************************************

Will they succeed in their plans ?

What is sirat hiding in her drawing book ?

************************************

Target 🎯 : 80 votes .

Thank you so much all of you for giving so much love on this book . I never expected to get so much love on it . So much thank you to you all 🥺🥺♥️♥️🤗🤗🤗🤗🥰🥰🥰

True Love always wins 💓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें