Chapter 7

Sorry for  late chapter ❣️

************************************

Challenge 7 

Morning 🌄 ,

Dadi did the Arti and gave Prasad to everyone .

Dadi : Aaj tum dono ko Durga maa ki murti banani hogi . Use pura acche se sajana hoga phir jo vastra diya Gaye hai unhe pehna ke Hume dekhana hoga .

N/ S : Ji dadi

D : Sirat tum humare liye ek mukabla to Jeet sakti ho na ?

S : Mai Puri koshish karungi dadi .

D : Dekhte hai .

N: Dadi clay kaha hai ?

D : It's there .

She said pointing at the two clay plates kept  on the either sides of the house . Naira and Sirat went to their places .

Sirat side ,

S : Dadi said to make a idol but whose face to be put ?

She started thinking whose face to put but she she could find no face . Just then an idea came in her mind .

S : Why don't I put my face  in the idol . I look also so beautiful and I'll give it short hair too . How beautiful Mara Rani will look with my face and short hair . Wow Sirat ! you are so intelligent .

She then began to make the dough for the idol . She put Three mug full water in the dough . But the idol could break as it was made of two and a half bowl clay and half mug water was extra .

Naira's side ,

Naira too was having the same problem that whose face to be put . Just then an idea came in her mind .

N : Every mother is  Mata Rani 's swaroop . Why don't I put my mother's face in it . And about hair then I will make a  choti for her and cover her with a chunni .

She then started making the dough . Upstairs Kartik was passing and he saw her . An idea came in his mind and he went to the garden and plucked few roses . He then went upstairs above Naira and showered it's petals above her .

Naira felt something showering over her . She looked up but found no one . Just then Kartik came from back and hugged her . She was shocked by the sudden hug but calmed down when she saw Kartik . She looked at him angrily .

N : What's this Kartik ? First you showered rose petals on me and then this sudden hug ?  Everyone is present in the house . Have you lost all your shame during Navratri ?

K : I was just doing worship .

N : Worship ? Which worship ?

K : It's love worship . And I am a love worshiper . And also baba romeoanand has said that " Jisne ki sharam uske phute karam "

N : And what did mata julieteshwari did after listening to this ?

K : She gave a kiss to baba .

N : No she gave a slap to baba like I'll slap you .

K : Naira ! You always spoil my romantic mood .

N : All romantic mood fever will go when dadi will see us .

K : Huh ! Why are you calling dadi ? I'm going na .

Saying this he went from there . Naira chuckled at him and then again started making the idol. 

Sirat's side ,

Her idol was finished . It was having her face , short hair , boxing gloves in it's hands and a chunri on it's head. 

She then made it wear the clothes given by dadi . But due to some cracks in it it broke when she was tightening the clothes to it .

S : Oh ! This idol is broken now . Again' that Naira will win but I won't let This happen .

An evil idea came in her mind and she smirked. 

Naira's side ,

She made the idol but it had some cracks .

N: Oh ! this idol has got cracks . If I made it wear clothes then it will break . Let me make an another idol. 

She had some clay left so she just mixed some dry mud in it to make it hard and made another idol . She then made it wear clothes given by dadi .

Then she went to her room and kept it there and changed her clothes as they had became dirty .

Downstairs Sirat had switched off all the lights of the house . Naira who was coming down after changing saw that all lights were off .

N : Ye achanak se light kaise chali gayi ? Kartik see how this light has gone. 

Getting no response she herself went to check the problem .

Here Sirat went to the place where Naira was making the idol . She distroyed the idol unknown to it that it was the practice idol .

S : Now let's see how you win Naira .

She then escape from there before anyone could see her. 

Naira saw the plug loose and corrected it . Soon the light came back . Kartik who came there to check the electricity problem asked her the reason .

K : What had happened ?

N : The plug was loose .

K : It must have happened accidentally . Let's go for the competition .

N : Okay .

They went from the place where Naira was making the idol . They saw the broken idol .

K : How this idol break ?

N : I don't know . Don't worry it was the practice idol .

K : Thank God it was the practice idol otherwise your hardwork would be wasted .

Shubham who was coming to them listened kartik .

Sh : how can this happen when Durga maa herself was protecting this idol made by Naira with love .  Now you both come with me as the competition has started. 

They went to the mandir and from the  way Naira took her idol with her .

Mandir ,

Sirat who was having a bright smile on her face vanished when she saw the idol in Naira's hands .

S : How did she get this idol when I myself had destroyed it ?

D : Both of you show me your idols .

Naira kept her idol infront on dadi . Dadi joined her hands seeing it .

D : What a divine idol you have made ! Loved it . Sirat now show me your idol .

Sirat downed her face in shame .

S : My idol broke dadi .

D : What else can I expect form you . Naira this challenge is also won by you .

Saying this he put a golden ornament in Naira's part . Everyone left to their respective rooms after having dinner .

************************************

Do vote and comment on this chapter ❣️✨☺️