Chapter 9

So here is the next chapter . Do complete the target of previous and this chapter ☺️ . Happy reading ☺️ 💖 .

Do inline comments on the chapter ☺️ .

************************************

Goenka Villa

The scene start from Kartik , Naira and Shubham glancing at the clock from time to time but to their bad luck sirat urf Dayan ji was not coming down .

N : Itni der se hum wait kar rahe hai par ye Sirat neeche kyu nahi aa rahi hai ? Kar kya Rahi hai room me akele akele .

S : Vahi to mai soch raha hu . Kahi koi kala jadu vadu to nahi soch rahi hai ??

He said this to make them laugh and the atmosphere light but soon regretted his actions as he immediately recieved a smack on his head by Kartik .

K : Are mere bevkoof bhai , tum itne serious atmosphere me je apne ghatiya and lame jokes late kaha se ho ?

S : Ye mera talent hai . Shubham 's talent . Ye ek aisa talent hai jo aap dono ke paas nahi hai aur ho bhi nahi sakta .

K : Ye jo tumne abhi kaha vo talent nahi bevafooki kehlata hai for your kind information .

N ( whisper): Chup ho jao dono ke dono . Dekho vaha stairs pe . Surat kahi ja rahi hai .

She said pointing towards the stairs . They immediately hid behind the stairs and peeped out at the stairs . Surat was coming down talking to someone on the phone . They were unable to hear her talks as she was talking very lightly. Her voice was so slow that none could hear her voice even if they were standing just 5cm away from her . She came down and cut the call . She looked here and there making sure no one was seeing her. She then covered her face with a dupatta and went outside . As soon as she went Kartik, Naira and Shubham came out of their hiding place and followed her . Sirat was in the parking area and went to a car and opened it with the key she had . She then went inside the car and drove it to an unknown place . Kartik , Naira and Shubham too sat in another car and followed her.

Sh : Ye is Sirat ne driving kab sikhi ?

K : Ye chodo pehle ye batao ki uske paas car ke keys kaha se aaye ?

Sh : Are jab aap yaha nahi the to Dadi ne Sirat ko ye keys diye the in case of an emergency .

N : Thik hai par ab main question ye hai ki from where did she learn driving as I clearly remember one day Dadi needed to go to the market to buy something Urgently . She asked only the keys from Sirat and asked me to drive the car. In the car while driving I asked her the reason why didn't she asked Sirat to drive the car so she told me that Sirat doesn't know how to drive a car .

K : Such a big liar she is !

Sh : Haa kamse kam dadi se to jhooth na bole .

N : Are ye ja kaha Rahi hai ?

She said and they looked in her direction . They saw Sirat taking the car in a dense forest . They were following her but suddenly from nowhere a deer passed from there due to which they had to stop the car. When it passed away they again started the car but unfortunately they had lost the track of her car . Kartik banged the steering wheel of the car in anger .

K ( angrily ): Dam'n it .

N: We were going in the right path but don't know from where did that deer came in between making us loose the track of her car .

Sh : Kahi ye bhi uska koi kala jadu to nahi ?

Kartik and Naira glared at him making him shut his mouth .

N : Shubham please . Not again .

They signed in defeat and went home . Sirat still hadn't came home yet . Shubham found it right opportunity to go to her room and check out her drawing book . He went to her room and found the drawing book . He opened it and the first page drawing made him shocked to the core . Her immediately closed it and went downstairs panting . Kartik and Naira who were waiting for him saw him and went to him .

K : Kya hua Shubham ? Kya tha usme Jo tum dekhar itna ghabra Gaye ?

N : Ye sab bad me batana per pehle tum yaha betho aur pani peo .

She made him sit comfortably on the sofa and then gave him a glass of water to drink . He immediately gulped all the water in it .

N : Ab batao kya dekha tumne uski drawing book me ?

Sh : I saw a man being taken out from a drum to drink and eet something and then again put inside the drum . The drum had holes outside so that the person inside it doesn't die and can breathe . The sketch made me terrified to the core .

K : What ! What does this sketch mean ?

Sh : Mujhe kya pata bhai .

N : Accha did you see the last sketch made in the book ?

Sh : No . The last page was torn away . I tried to find it in the room but unfortunately I couldn't find it .

N : kuch to bahut bada chupa Rahi hai ye Sirat . We need to disclose her mystery before it's too late .

Dark room ,

There was a girl sitting on a rocking chair with an evil smirk on her face . She was having a family frame of Goenkas in her hand .

S : Kya socha tha tum teeno ne ki mujhe itni aasani se pakad loge tum teeno ? But you are wrong . No one can catch me ever . It's impossible to catch hold of Sirat Shekhawat . Mujhe pata tha ki you will try to see my drawing book so before you can reach to it I tore the last page of it and kept it with me. Get ready for getting destroyed Goenkas . I am all set to execute my revenge .I will destroy you all . Then you all will also cry and beg to me for mercy like my ____ did .

She then laughed evilly and burnt the family picture of Goenkas . She then opened a drawer . A few drops of tears fell from her eyes seeing that photo .

S : Why did you left me ? I know they did wrong with you and they will suffer for sure for their deeds . I promise . I love you _____ .

She then kissed that picture and again kept it inside the drawer.

************************************

Can anyone Guess what can be written in the blank ?

Are you guys liking the mystery in the story ?

Do vote and comment on the chapter ☺️☺️