Chapter 1

~•~ In 845 years ~•~

"Eren, wake up. It's lunch already." Said Luna softly as she wake him up gently. Eren had open his eyes as he look at Luna. His face was show a little blush before get up. Luna was smile a little before wiped his tear on his face startle him a bit. "You're crying. Must be a nightmare, right?" Said Luna once again as she pull her hands away from Eren after she finished her business. Eren seem embarrassed as Luna saw him crying. He doesn't saying anything as he follow Luna who done bring the wood. They're not only one as Lucy, Gray and Mikasa were with them.

Gray was huff at Eren before he get nudge by Lucy make him silent. Eren told them do not tell anyone about him crying make Luna nodded her head with a smile. Seeing her smile make Eren blush as he look away. Lucy was giggle as she know that Eren have a crush on her little sister, Luna. They were heard someone calling Eren which be Hannes. Lucy, Luna and Gray were sigh as they heard about what Hannes told Eren which Eren scold him. Lucy had decided that she interrupt them as she glare at him. "Old man, can you just shut up? About what Eren said right now was true
Do you think that we will safe here forever and not doing anything when some danger coming? What will you do when it happen? Will you fight them or you just sit without doing anything and being a coward? It's your choice. Now, we have to leave. See you later, old man." Said Lucy harshly as she left. Eren just stick out his tongue at Hannes before follow Lucy.

Hannes seem stunned when he heard her words make him feel ashamed of himself. He always lost words when it comes to Lucy. While they were walking, Eren seem satisfied that Hannes lost again to Lucy. Eren had look up at her adopted sister, Lucy. Same as Mikasa. Mikasa had a feeling toward Gray who save her life one year ago from her kidnapper. Mikasa seem want to ask Lucy of something. "Lucy, are you really want to join the scouts? I think that you better forget about it. It's dangerous, Lucy." Said Mikasa as she give her a concern look. Lucy had look at Mikasa before she give a soften face. "I know that you worry about me, Mikasa. But I want to save humanity. I want to free us from titans, Mikasa. Trust on me." Said Lucy softly looking at Mikasa.

Mikasa sigh as she know that she can't stop Lucy. Mikasa look at Gray who talking to Luna. She know that Gray also want to join the scouts too make her sigh. She can't help but worry of them. Then they heard a bell ringing which caught Eren's attention. Eren quickly grabbed Luna's hand and running toward where the scouts come back. Gray also feel excited as he grabbed Mikasa's hand as he running away like Eren leaving Lucy alone. Lucy just giggle at their actions toward their crush. Lucy had arrived when she saw Gray and Eren lost their smile as they saw the soldiers. Luna had give a sympathy look while Mikasa doesn't show any emotion. Lucy sigh as she know what happen but still she look at the scene.

Seeing Commander Shadis saying something that had broken her heart. But still, she make her promise that she will change everything. She had planned to change humanity's fate no matter what. She will save the people's life. She then saw Eren hitting on two old man as they talk bad about the scouts. Eren going to scolding them when Mikasa grabbed his collar away from them. Lucy just give a scary glare at them make them shiver in spine. Lucy was going over them when she saw Mikasa asked Eren and also scold him for not cause trouble on Lucy, Gray and Luna. Eren just look down before asked her to help him. Luna actually helping him instead Mikasa as she understand him.

When they arrive at Eren's house, they were greeted by Carla. Lucy was give a small smile at her before she tell her that she going to take shower. Lucy was similar with Levi. Both of them were a clean freak as they hate dirty. She know what happened in the dining room which she doesn't want to intervene of their bickering. Lucy had understand Carla's feeling as she afraid of Eren's safety. For Lucy, Carla want to protect Eren. In shower, she had listen the noise making outside which she decided to ignored it. After take shower, she was get out and wearing her clothes. Then she quickly packing things as she know what happened. She had get out from her room saw Carla come in with upset expression.

Carla had noticed Lucy who get out from the room. Lucy was blink as she saw no one in the house make her sigh. "Where's everyone, mom?" Asked Lucy softly. Carla had glare at Lucy make her gulp as she wondered what she done wrong. "Lucy, I had heard that you want to join the scouts from Mikasa. Is that true?" Said Carla in stern tone. Lucy was gulp a little before she sigh as she take a seat and going to eat her lunch. "Yeah, mom. Before you going to argue, I won't change my mind. I can take care of myself, mom. I can't sit here without doing anything. I want to save humanity. Please understand, mom. If you trust me, I promise that I will stay alive and survive no matter what. Will you, mom?" Said Lucy as she look at Carla.

Carla was gasped when she heard her. Carla just sigh as she know that she can't stop her knowing how stubborn Lucy. "You're such stubborn like Eren. Okay, fine. I will trust you. And don't break of your promise, Lucy." Said Carla as she give a stern look at Lucy. Lucy was smile as she nodded her head. She was done eating her lunch and washing dishes. Then she felt something will happen. It's already time to get Carla out from the house. She had heard a thunder make her quickly grab her things and going to get Carla. She saw Carla at outside looking at the wall which reveal Collosal titan. Lucy was not waste her time quickly grab Carla running outside the house which she did before a rock come crushing their house.

Carla was shock to see their house had crushed by a rock. Lucy was sigh in relief as she save Carla. Then she saw Eren, Gray, Mikasa and Luna running toward them. Eren was glad to see his mother safe from the crush house. Lucy was quickly told them to leave which they did. When they were outside the wall as they arrive the boat, Lucy saw many people get eaten by titans. She was gritted her teeth want to save them but get stopped by Carla. Carla had read her mind and told her do not leave them make Lucy sigh. She know that she can't do anything as she remember the episode of this story. Even she save a few of them, a government will send them to a death. She was really hate military police and government.

'I'm promise that I will change everything. I will make those pigs get pay for what they done.' - Lucy