Chapter 2

Lucy, Luna, Gray, Eren, Mikasa and Carla were already in the boat. Lucy just ignore their plead as she hold her emotion. It was hard for Lucy to hold her emotion as the people cried of their help. Then she heard a woman's voice make her look at the direction. She saw a woman bring two kids with her begging a guard to let her kids make her clench her heart before going over her. "Miss, if you don't mind, you can give them to me. I will take care of them." Said Lucy as she offer herself to take care of her kids. A woman had look at Lucy with a teared up as she felt grateful to her. She then give her kids to Lucy. She said thanks to her as Lucy take her kids. She had hold her kids which be a twin girls. Lucy look at a woman with an apologetic face which make her smile.

"It's fine, young lady. Please take care of my child, okay. Make sure they were safe. Thank you." Said a woman with upset face know her fate. It was make her heart clenching in pain as she nodded her head before take them away from her. She promised her that she will take care of her child like her own daughter. Carla saw Lucy holding twins as she noticed Lucy's upset face. She understand that Lucy must hurt to see people going death because of titans. Then they heard a wall had been crush by Armor titan. Lucy doesn't need to see as she know who is it. She was clench her fist tightly even she embrace the kids on her arms. She was look at Armor titan through her shoulder with a gritted her teeth in anger. 'Damn you, Armor titan. One day, I will make you pay for what you done. Reiner Braun, Belthodt Hoover. I will make sure you two get suffer with your full sin. Especially that fucker monkey! Just you wait and see!' Thought Lucy in anger as she look at Armor titan who just standing there. Carla bring Lucy to Gray and the other who waiting for her. Gray and Luna had a question face make Lucy answer them. It make them sullen know what the kid's fate. The kids will stay with Lucy, Gray, Eren, Luna, Mikasa and Carla.

Next day, Lucy had wake up taking Hanako and Riko to outside the camp where refugee have to stay for a while. Armin and his grandfather were going to take breads for them. Lucy sigh as she saw Hanako and Riko were stay silent observed the people. She was smile a little before she heard a voice. She saw Eren walking out with Luna while Carla walk with Gray and Mikasa. Carla was smile at Lucy before she look at the kids. Hanako and Riko were curious looking at Carla make them go to her. Lucy feel easy to see Hanako and Riko get along with Carla. She doesn't have to worry leave Hanako and Riko as Carla can take care of her. She will take responsibility of Hanako and Riko as she promise their mother to take care of them. Since what happen to Shiganshina, Hanako and Riko seem get closer to Lucy after losing their mother. Their age were 4 years old and they're still kid.

Lucy saw Armin bring nine bread for them which make her feel grateful. As she eating her bread, she had heard of what they talking about them who lost their home since titans breech. Eren was feel anger as he going to kick their ass but Luna beat him into it. Luna had beat them hard make two guards get defeated by her. Luna had glare and said harshly with a dark aura around her. It will make her remind of Levi Ackerman. Two guards were scared of her quickly apologize before running away from her. Luna seem satisfied before look at Eren. She was give a smile at him make Eren blush looking away. Luna just giggle before told him to eat which he did. Lucy seem amuse at Luna and Eren. She know that both of them have a feeling at each other but never tell of their feelings. Lucy know how much Luna love Eren since they watch even trapped in this cruel world. Luna's feeling had never change and always love Eren.

In the following year of 846, they use the refugees to launch a military campaign and retake Wall Maria, but it ends in disaster with about a hundred survivors from a total of 250 thousand soldiers. The food shortage has improved, but Armin's grandfather dies in the conflict. Lucy, Luna and Gray were feel sympathy at Armin. They can't help to prevent his grandfather from going out to fight titans. Lucy, Luna and Gray were know that they will change the fate of humanity when time come. Lucy had decided to join the military training with her siblings, Eren, Mikasa and Armin. Carla doesn't have any choice as she give in to Lucy, Luna, Gray and Eren's choice. Carla had support them and told them to promise her that they will come back safely which they did. Carla also promise Lucy that she will take care of Hanako and Riko make her feel grateful at her adopted mother.

"Hanako-chan, Riko-chan, come here. I have something to tell you." Said Lucy softly make Hanako and Riko running over her. They were have a smile on their face. "Yes, mommy. What is it?" Said Hanako as she look at Lucy while holding Riko's hand. Lucy just giggle softly as she ruffle their head make them giggle. "Hanako-chan, Riko-chan, next year, mommy will going to the military training with Uncle Gray, Uncle Eren, Uncle Armin, Aunty Luna and Aunty Mikasa. So, you two need to stay with grandma Carla. Be a good kid, okay. Mommy promise that mommy will come back when mommy get day off. Will you promise mommy that you two will be a good girl especially you, Riko-chan. Behave or mommy won't see you again. Do you want that, Riko-chan?" Said Lucy softly at Riko.

Riko was gasped cutely when she heard that. She was start to teared up as she doesn't want it. "N-No, I don't want mommy not see me. I'm promise to you, mommy. I will be a good girl. Pinkie promise, mommy." Said Riko with a teary pout on her face. Lucy was laugh at her cute face make her hugging Riko. "Oh, Riko-chan. Forgive mommy that mommy make you upset. Okay, pinkie promise. That's a good girl, Riko-chan." Said Lucy as she kissed her cheek. Riko seem happy that her mother kiss her cheek. Hanako just shook her head before she sit next to Lucy. Lucy saw Hanako which she wrapped her shoulder make Hanako hugging her. Carla saw a scene make her smile fondly at Lucy and her adopted daughter who near 7 year old.

In 847 years, Lucy, Luna, Gray, Eren, Mikasa and Armin were applied theirself to the military training as they want to join the survey corps. They were promised to join the scouts together as they have a same goal. As their commandant, Keith Sadies is giving them a lecture on their first day in training. Lucy was calm thinking about what happened to Shiganshina. She will do anything to save humanity and change the fate of humanity. She had promise herself that she will prevent more death in the future. She had glance at Annie as she know who she is. She decided to tried herself stop Annie and she know why Annie doing all the cruel things. It's because she don't have any choice. She will tried to save Annie.

'I'm promise that I will save humanity and change the fate of humanity. I will start with Annie. I will save Annie and stop what she doing. Annie, I will save you.' - Lucy