Episode 1

{~Note: First of all, this is a universe where everything in All of Us Are Dead happens (Except my own storyline) except the characters are based on people you know from the internet! Namely Youtubers! Youtubers I only know and I hope you guys know too, moreover this book only aims with my own storyline based on All of Us Are Dead and other youtubers from Youtube :) Enjoy!~}

Everything happens very peacefully, except where things start to get weird, they get more weirder but ends up very badly! Welcome to a zombie apocalypse book based on AOUAD as well as characters based on a Youtuber I only know and this book contains violence and stuff that of course you guys already know in all Zombie Movies :D

•ᴍᴜʟᴛɪ-ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴜꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ᴀᴜ•
{•Contains Spoilers of All of Us Are Dead too•}

It all started very well, here is our main character that is Funneh! A Korean-Canadian person but lives in Korea, Funneh is a tomboyish girl and wants a lot of reputation in her school. She is also known to be competitive, and is also skilled in combat and archery. And the second main character is Gold! She is also a Korean-Canadian, Gold is an ordinary girl with a sassy personality, arrogant, but also kind (She is like a Tsundere?) They have been friends for a long time and are known to always been together because they are also neighbors and their parents know each other very well.

And that's where they enrolled in a school called Hyosan High School because they live in Hyosan! (Hyosan doesn't seem like a real city in Korea, it's just a fictional city that only exists in the All of Us Are Dead universe) They also have new friends, new enemies, and also started to have a love interest.. But that daily life will end more brutally, because later humans will become more vicious and aggressive due to a strange plague spreading in Hyosan city. Will all of them survive? Let's see...

•ᴇᴘɪꜱᴏᴅᴇ 1•
•ᴍᴜʟᴛɪ-ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇʀ ꜱᴇʀɪᴇꜱ•
{•-6.30 ᴀᴍ-•}

It was a very beautiful start to the day, Funneh, a Korean-Canadian who is an active and strong person but lazy and competitive aswell. It's been a long time ever since she enrolled in Hyosan High School, since she's now in her sophomore year this time! Because of her lazy attitude, she likes to wake up late, but what always wakes her up at the right time is her best friend, her neighbor, her childhood friend, which is Gold. A Korean-Canadian like her too, they are known to be together all the time, unless they have their own schedule or one of them is sick, or is hanging out with their other friends.

Right now, Funneh was sleeping, she didn't know what time it was. But she almost woke up except her mind were just telling her to sleep on forever. Funneh lives in an apartment by herself, except she likes to visit her parents after school or stay overnight because she still doesn't dare to live alone yet. "Funneh!" Even though she was still sleeping, Funneh heard someone calling her name in a loud voice, and that someone just kept calling her name every second without stopping.

As Funneh began to open her eyes in exhaustion, she saw the person in her own eyes. That person had blonde hair, amber eyes, and was wearing the Hyosan High School uniform except she had a yellow jacket on. Who's that? Surely you already know, right? "Huh?" Funneh, who is still sleepy, sat on her bed, observing who it was before confirming it "Gold?" Funneh rubbed her eyes before knowing who it was "Of course it's me! Now wake up!" Apparently it's Gold! You can tell by her voice, Gold furiously pinched Funneh's cheeks as if she was like an older sister to her.