Episode 5

{~Note: First of all, this is a universe where everything in All of Us Are Dead happens (Except my own storyline) except the characters are based on people you know from the internet! Namely Youtubers! Youtubers I only know and I hope you guys know too, moreover this book only aims with my own storyline based on All of Us Are Dead and other youtubers from Youtube :) Enjoy!~}

Everything happens very peacefully, except where things start to get weird, they get more weirder but ends up very badly! Welcome to a zombie apocalypse book based on AOUAD as well as characters based on a Youtuber I only know and this book contains violence and stuff that of course you guys already know in all Zombie Movies :D

•ᴍᴜʟᴛɪ-ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴜꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ᴀᴜ•
{•Contains Spoilers of All of Us Are Dead•}

It all started very well, here is our main character that is Funneh! A Korean-Canadian person but lives in Korea, Funneh is a tomboyish girl and wants a lot of reputation in her school. She is also known to be competitive, and is also skilled in combat and archery. And the second main character is Gold! She is also a Korean-Canadian, Gold is an ordinary girl with a sassy personality, arrogant, but also kind (She is like a Tsundere?) They have been friends for a long time and are known to always been together because they are also neighbors and their parents know each other very well.

And that's where they enrolled in a school called Hyosan High School because they live in Hyosan! (Hyosan doesn't seem like a real city in Korea, it's just a fictional city that only exists in the All of Us Are Dead universe) They also have new friends, new enemies, and also started to have a love interest.. But that daily life will end more brutally, because later humans will become more vicious and aggressive due to a strange infection spreading in Hyosan city. Will all of them survive? Let's see...

•ᴇᴘɪꜱᴏᴅᴇ 5•
•ᴍᴜʟᴛɪ-ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇʀ ꜱᴇʀɪᴇꜱ•
{•-Celeste's POV-•}

After Elijah and me had obtained the weapons we needed to attack the Zombies, we decided to get out of this small room and would look for a safe place like a classroom "Is it okay outside?" Elijah asked as we were both looking outside to see if there were any Zombies near this room, there aren't that many Zombies, but especially if they attack the two of us, we can attack them back "Not much.." I replied back in a quiet voice, so that no Zombies would suddenly appear and attack either of us "Then come on!" Elijah shouted, I looked at Elijah with an unimpressed expression "What's wrong?" Elijah asked confusedly "Nothing.." I replied coldly and seriously.

While we were holding our weapons tightly to be careful when there is a high chance that Zombies can attack both of us in a split second without us realizing it. The two of us got out of the room, and tried to walk more calmly because there were still Zombies in the hallway.  However, there is a Zombie that will turn its head in a moment and there is a high chance that it will attack both of us "Where are all the people who are still alive?" Elijah asked in a whisper at me "Dead, I guess.." I replied seriously, I don't care about anyone else's life except for Me and Elijah. Suddenly, I heard a sound, when I looked at my feet I saw that I caused a sound because I stepped on a bottle!

"What?" Elijah asked, I ignored him, but when I turned to look at the Zombie I had said was going to turn its head, I was right! "Run" I said, Elijah looked where I was looking, when we both saw the Zombie, it was preparing its teeth to bite both of us. We started running, but when we both tried to run, we just lure more Zombies to chase us both. I decided to run backwards, leaving Elijah infront of me, when he noticed that his sister had stopped, he stopped and looked at me with a concerned face. I prepared my bat, and swing it and the bat hit the Zombies that tried to attack me. Elijah ran towards me, and his shovel ended up hitting the Zombie's neck, causing Elijah to decapitate the Zombie's head as he targeted the neck.