Episode 6

{~Note: First of all, this is a universe where everything in All of Us Are Dead happens (Except my own storyline) except the characters are based on people you know from the internet! Namely Youtubers! Youtubers I only know and I hope you guys know too, moreover this book only aims with my own storyline based on All of Us Are Dead and other youtubers from Youtube :) Enjoy!~}

Everything happens very peacefully, except where things start to get weird, they get more weirder but ends up very badly! Welcome to a zombie apocalypse book based on AOUAD as well as characters based on a Youtuber I only know and this book contains violence and stuff that of course you guys already know in all Zombie Movies :D

•ᴍᴜʟᴛɪ-ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴜꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ᴀᴜ•
{•Contains Spoilers of All of Us Are Dead•}

It all started very well, here is our main character that is Funneh! A Korean-Canadian person but lives in Korea, Funneh is a tomboyish girl and wants a lot of reputation in her school. She is also known to be competitive, and is also skilled in combat and archery. And the second main character is Gold! She is also a Korean-Canadian, Gold is an ordinary girl with a sassy personality, arrogant, but also kind (She is like a Tsundere?) They have been friends for a long time and are known to always been together because they are also neighbors and their parents know each other very well.

And that's where they enrolled in a school called Hyosan High School because they live in Hyosan! (Hyosan doesn't seem like a real city in Korea, it's just a fictional city that only exists in the All of Us Are Dead universe) They also have new friends, new enemies, and also started to have a love interest.. But that daily life will end more brutally, because later humans will become more vicious and aggressive due to a strange infection spreading in Hyosan city. Will all of them survive? Let's see...

•ᴇᴘɪꜱᴏᴅᴇ 6•
•ᴍᴜʟᴛɪ-ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇʀ ꜱᴇʀɪᴇꜱ•
{•Rainbow's ᴘᴏᴠ-•}

Right now, it's afternoon, where students usually always return home happily and harmoniously after school.. But not this time, because, someone won't return home now because of this commotion and the apocalypse "Are you okay?" Senpai asked worriedly as he put his hand on my shoulder, I looked at him "Yeah.." I replied sarcastically, and after that I stood up "Do you think this is okay?!" I shouted to Senpai, he started to back away from me as I sat down again with a frown, Valerie walks towards me and sit next to me. This is so wrong!

"Don't be like that, I know this would end!" Valerie said in a calm voice to calm me down, I looked at the floor "I'm afraid that we are the only students surviving" I mumbled, I raised my legs and put my hands around it "Come on, this time we won't give up" Valerie stood up and held out her hand to me, I looked at Valerie cluelessly before grabbing her hand. I stood up from that seat, and Senpai walked towards the two of us "So, shall we go now?" Senpai asked, I turned to him "Let's go!" I replied with a smile when Valerie was the first to come out.

Me and Senpai went out together, however, the three of us still have to be careful and incase if a Zombie suddenly appears from behind us or infront of us. As we ran forward, we saw eight people trying to fight the Zombies back, Who are they? They look like normal humans and are not infected "Who are they?" Senpai asked as Valerie backed away from those people because she's a bit scared "They look normal humans" I replied with a relieved smile, however, a Zombie was about to bite one of their's leg. I let go of Senpai's grip, and ran towards the eight of them.

When I got behind them, I picked up the Zombie and tried to throw it across the room. I was finally able to toss it out the window which surprised them all "Who are you?!" One of the students shouted at me and asked who I was, I couldn't reply anything when a very familiar student walked towards me with a disbelieving face "Rainbow..?" Gold? That's Gold! Me and her hug each other and it's a relief that we can finally meet each other "Where did you go?!" Gold asked with a worried face.