Episode 2

{~Note: First of all, this is a universe where everything in All of Us Are Dead happens (Except my own storyline) except the characters are based on people you know from the internet! Namely Youtubers! Youtubers I only know and I hope you guys know too, moreover this book only aims with my own storyline based on All of Us Are Dead and other youtubers from Youtube :) Enjoy!~}

Everything happens very peacefully, except where things start to get weird, they get more weirder but ends up very badly! Welcome to a zombie apocalypse book based on AOUAD as well as characters based on a Youtuber I only know and this book contains violence and stuff that of course you guys already know in all Zombie Movies :D

•ᴍᴜʟᴛɪ-ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴜꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ᴀᴜ•
{•Contains Spoilers of All of Us Are Dead•}

It all started very well, here is our main character that is Funneh! A Korean-Canadian person but lives in Korea, Funneh is a tomboyish girl and wants a lot of reputation in her school. She is also known to be competitive, and is also skilled in combat and archery. And the second main character is Gold! She is also a Korean-Canadian, Gold is an ordinary girl with a sassy personality, arrogant, but also kind (She is like a Tsundere?) They have been friends for a long time and are known to always been together because they are also neighbors and their parents know each other very well.

And that's where they enrolled in a school called Hyosan High School because they live in Hyosan! (Hyosan doesn't seem like a real city in Korea, it's just a fictional city that only exists in the All of Us Are Dead universe) They also have new friends, new enemies, and also started to have a love interest.. But that daily life will end more brutally, because later humans will become more vicious and aggressive due to a strange infection spreading in Hyosan city. Will all of them survive? Let's see...

•ᴇᴘɪꜱᴏᴅᴇ 2•
•ᴍᴜʟᴛɪ-ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇʀ ꜱᴇʀɪᴇꜱ•
{•-ꜰᴜɴɴᴇʜ'ꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ-•}

After all that, I decided to just head to class and ignore those two before they both enter class. When I was walking towards the classroom, I saw Gold and Kyran enter the classroom together, all of a sudden, My energy is back again after seeing Gold go straight into the class with Kyran which means I lost! So, I started running as fast as I could into the classroom where I saw Gold already in her seat checking her homework book.

"So, did I lose?" As I approached Gold, I asked her sarcastically "Yes, Yes, you did" Gold smirked while I frowned "Great" I said sarcastically, After that I walked towards my seat and sat there. Before waiting for class, I saw Lunar, who was no longer wearing her earphones or drawing on her phone, entered the classroom and quickly sat down in her seat. And there was Evan who suddenly entered the classroom too and also sat in his seat which was a bit closer to Lunar.

The ones that were already here were Gold, Kyran, Lunar, Evan, Felicia, Brittney, Meghan, and also some of our other classmates, but no Alec. Alec is my closest friend besides Evan, I heard that he is a member of one of the feared groups in this school and he always comes at 8 past because of his "busy job" which I don't understand what is it? And that's when just as I talked about him, Alec suddenly entered the classroom where class was about to start.

{•ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴄʟᴀꜱꜱ•}
{•ᴀʟᴇᴄ'ꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ•}

That's when class ended, the next class will be chemistry class which will be soon after recess "Hey, Alec" While I was still looking at my phone, I looked up only to see my crush which is Funneh "Uhh, Hey?" I greeted back hesitantly "So Gold and I are going to Meghan's bakery tonight. Want to come along?" Funneh suggested "Meghan already has a bakery?!" I said In shock, looks like that baker girl has succeeded something.