Installment 2

brad's head was spinning. He was sitting in the passenger seat of Hal's car, in his sweaty softball uniform, his hands cuffed behind his back,
while Hal drove. Just before he started driving, Hal had reversed brad's cap, so that the rim was backward.
"Cocksuckers wear their caps backwards, so that the brim doesn't get in the way of their work. Just some bottom trivia for ya,
brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrad." Hal laughed as they took off.

"WHY are you doing this to me?" brad whined. "I didn't want any of this. I don't want any of this. Why won't you let me go."

Hal laughed again. "brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrad, you're not a good liar,"
He patted brad's crotch. "That woody started to grow the minute I put the cuffs on you. Don't deny it."

Brad bit his lip. Hal was telling the truth. Having his hands cuffed behind him - with real handcuffs - was something brad had always
fantasized about. He could struggle, but there was no way he could get out.

"How're your nips feeling sailor?" Hal smiled as he asked the question. "They're fine. No thanks to you."
"Sensitive?"
Brad didn't answer, so Hal pressed one hand on his crotch, as he drove. "SENSITIVE?"
Brad winced. "Yes sir. They're still sensitive from the clamps."
"GOOD. I'll keep that in mind after we get home. " He paused. "You know, I was right. You DID have the best ass on the playing field
today."
"Gee , thanks." brad sniped
"Something else you should know, brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrad. Heh heh. In my experience, the absolute BEST lube for popping a bottom's cherry, is his own sweat. " Brad's face went white.
"Just sayin. You're nice and sweaty. Maybe we'll have some fun before you shower."

"Please Sir. I don't want you to fuck me."
"Now, brad. You know that what you want doesn't matter. Not this week, at all, and not when you're with me, period. Who's in charge."
Brad paused, and before Hal could bring down his hand on his crotch again, he muttered "you are Sir."
"That's right. So, first of all, I don't believe you. Second of all, if I wanna fuck you, you're getting fucked."

"Do you want to fuck me Sir?"
Hal sucked in some breath. "I do. Whether I want to tonight or not, is still in the air. SO many things I can do to you."
"Please let me go Sir. I'll blow you any time you want, but please let me go."
"Oh, you WILL blow me any time I want. But you'll do anything else I
want you to do too." He began to pull into his garage. "Never thought
about this feature of the house, brad, but the door connecting the garage to my basement? Means I have no risk of anyone seeing you cuffed as I
bring you in."
Brad thought about screaming, but he knew that on the weekends, this part of town was pretty much quiet. He felt Hal put one hand on his ass, and the other on his forearm. Hal squeezed an ass cheek.
"It really IS nice and firm. You've taken good care of it, brad." Another pause. "Your parents ever spank you?"
"Yes sir. They did."
"Did you get hard when your old man did it." "THAT'S NONE OF YOUR GODDAMN BUSINESS."
"I bet you'll get hard if I spank you."

"SHIT. You wouldn't."
"Well, we gotta break in that ass one way or the other. " They got into the house, and brad felt Hal putting the key into the cuffs. Brad pulled his hands around and massaged his wrists.
"Thank you Sir."
Hal smiled. "Well, you may have learned SOMETHING. Now... let me
think... should I let you shower, or should I introduce you to the world
, the fine world, of butt fucking."
Brad closed his eyes for a minute, then he began to kneel. "Blow job Sir?"
"Ha ha. Trying to delay the inevitable. But sure..." Hal opened his zipper. "SUCK IT SHORTSTOP"
Brad brought his mouth around Hal's cock. He slid back and forth, and he could hear Hal moaning. For a split second, he thought about biting down and running, but ... first of all, there was the evidence Hal had on his phone, and probably on his computer. And second, he was enjoying this.
A spot appeared at his athletic pants, as he sucked. He was getting excited himself, as Hal's cock grew.
"DAMN IT STRAIGHT BOY. You suck cock good." Hal pulled brad's head
forward, until he could feel the gag reflex starting. Then he shot, deep into brad's mouth.
"OH YES. STRAIGHT MOUTH IS THE BEST..." He looked at brad, smiling. He saw the spot on brad's pants.
"Yes, but in the shower. I don't wanna see it." "Yes Sir."