Installment 5

Brad woke up when the fingers started circling his nipple. He tried to resist, but he began to get excited. "Oh yes. That's the spot Sir.

That's the spot."

Hal pulled him closer, so that he could whisper into his ear. "You're gonna get FUCKED brad, because that's what happens to a FUCKTOI."

Brad's moan was a combination of the sensation from his nip being toyed with, and the fear of cock in his ass again.

"Please Sir. You fucked me not that long ago." Then Hal pinched his nipple rather than playing with it.

"I'll fuck you whenever I want. And I wanna fuck you right now. " Brad sighed. "Yes sir."

"Roll on your belly. I'm taking you from behind. Like the fucking dog you are."

"Please Sir. Go easy. Please. "

He heard Hal just laugh. Then he felt the stab in his butt. He didn't remember Hal being that hard, or that vicious.

"OW. Please SIr, it hurts. I'm sore. PLEASE."

He felt Hal's hand cover his mouth, and he heard him say, roughly, 'SHUT UP MANCUNT. JUST SHUT UP AND TAKE YOUR MASTER'S COCK." The pounding

continued. Hal had taken him a few times already, and brad thought he

knew how many thrusts before Hal came. This time, it was much more. He felt like he was being sliced in half.

He tried to scream through Hal's hand, and all he could hear was a muffled cry. He felt the tears at his eyes. Hal laughed.

"I'll drink those tears you CUNT." He pushed more. When was it going to end? Brad was ready to sob.

"Tighten your ass muscles bitch. TIGHTEN THEM. Take my mansperm." Brad felt Hal's teeth on his ear. They bit so hard, he could feel a little blood flowing. Then his ass was flooded by Hal's cum. He heard him

mutter "fucking str8 boi cunt," before he rolled off of him. "

That's when brad woke up. His cock was RIGID in the cage Hal had made him wear. He was locked in Hal's embrace, with no way of getting out. He had dreamed the whole thing. Hal was snoring away, the way he did when he slept. And brad was harder than he had ever been.

"What the fuck? " he thought. "Is he getting to me? Am I actually

becoming his... bitch?" He dropped back into a fitful sleep after he saw, it was only 3 a.m.