Installment 6

It wasn't often that Hal woke up before the alarm went off, but he was waking today. And he was horny. He always had morning wood, but

today... Maybe it was thinking about what he had coming to him: his morning blow job. He had defeated brad: he surrendered, and he knew it. And part of that surrender, was the morning blow job. Brad was still sleeping. He'd have to see about that.

Hal slipped a finger down to brad's ass. He ran it up and down over brad's ass crack. Instinctively, brad pulled his legs tighter.

"No you don't sexy. No you don't." Hal whispered into brad's ear, and then began slowly, SO SLOWLY running his morning beard over that same

ear. Brad began to moan a little, and Hal slipped his finger down, to between brad's legs.

"Open up boy. Open up for your Master.." He licked at brad's ear. He could tell that brad was beginning to wake up. His moans were getting louder.

"OOOOH. OOOOH GOD. My ear. OOOOOH. " Hal chuckled to himself, and

let his tongue run around that ear. This boy had so many places where he was sensitive. A few years with another man, and they might deaden, but for now... He managed to slip a second finger in between brad's legs.

"Come on, Sir. Why are you doing this to me?"

"So many reasons brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrad. So many." Hal succeeded

in getting brad's legs apart like opening a clam, and he grabbed the meat on the other side, slowly pumping brad.

"Each time you push your ass back into me, I'll give you a pull, sweetcakes. "

"OH FUCK. OH FUCK." brad tried to resist, but he had morning wood too.

He gave in, pushing back against Hal's cock. Hal had no intention of fucking brad this early, but he wanted him to know: he could. He

chuckled and rolled brad on his back.

"How's my stud bitch this morning? " Hal was smiling, brad wasn't. "I can't fucking believe I surrendered to you."

Hal just kept smiling as he moved his fingers to brad's nips.

"Anytime you want to call fraud, tell me. We'll start all over... And I'll break you again."

Brad sighed. "No Sir. You won, fair and square. I just can't believe I was such a pushover."

"Ha ha. I didn't think you were a pushover brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrad.

But I had SO MUCH FUN getting us here. Now, before we go on, you remember what your morning task is?"