A short drabble

The was a quiet day at the state house most of the west were having dinner in their corridor Oregon invited most of the territories.

Puerto Rico and The Virgin Islands were resting with their partner. While Gaum was somewhere with Louisiana and Florida causing chaos. And nobody knows where Soma and Marina are but one can assume their in the latest blanket fort.

So all in all normal the west is chatting as much they fight as the rest of the US they still don't mind being civil and Montana and Utah maybe made dinner and nobody can be made when Utah makes dinner.

Back to the point talking about life. Nice civil talking.

"What do you mean your going back to collage?!??" Washington yells.

"Baby bro don't worry this isn't the first time I've gone to college." Oregon, turns back to his food.

"Ya but... after last time?" Washington, looked at their older brother in concern, before giving him a leveling glare,"you aren't going back definitely not to that school."

"Why not?" Oregon and all of the west (Tw lus guest ask.)

"You know why,Oregon. The rest of you this is none of your business."

"Wait didn't you two go together last time...ooooh. The bullies." Arizona relizes.

"Wash babe, we stopped them, and won't even be at the school." Nevada ask his partner.

"Bullies leave assholes don't, you really think they stopped bullying." Washington voice is f

"Wash shut up."Oregons eyes become a stormy grey as xe glares at his sibling.

"No! you're not going back there I'll get dad to pay off the school board so you don't ever go back!"

"Why?! It wasn't that bad?!" He says starting to get up only to be pulled down by his partners.

"That bad Oregon?!? They made your life a living hell for SIX years!!!"Washington yells getting up.

"What?!" All the west yells as Oregon feels three pairs of hand pulling him down to force him to sit down,

"Oregon Amado, calm down." Puerto Rico says to his boyfriend giving him a kiss on the check.

"Ok you two yelling is doing nothing maybe we can help if-" Idaho

"No" Oregon cuts him off, "it was the 90's it was forever ago Wash just drop it."

"No you are still dealing with this big sis,"

"Dealing with what?" Virgin Islands speaks up.

"Everything." "Nothing."

"Oregon?" Cali's voice is kind the state who took care of the younger two west coast states. "Please can't you tell us?"

"P-ah fine...I guess." Oregon gives up as her boyfriends calm xem down, the truth was bound to come out some point."long story short, back in the 90's I went to college at [*Insetert OSU or U of O depending on your allegiance*]  and wash decided he wanted to do the same, they  ended up being bullied because he is queer. I learned and tried to get you involved but without the statehouse we weren't close yet, Idaho, Nevada and Arizona helped...a few weeks later the kids came back a couple weeks later...they learned I was trans and well started bullying me. They threw away my text books,Destroyed my Star Trek posters, and as Washington so kindly put it made my life a living hell. Around my final year Washington learned about the bullying and I convinced him not to tell anyone,I was handling it."

"Except you weren't Oreo you were miserable." Washington counters.

"Ya whatever, also you know if you try to get dad to pay off the school, that's a gross mis use of power."

"I know." Washington responds before California sits next to him "but not if Texas or I do that."Washington nods, as California turns to Oregon "well now we know but Oregon remember if anything happens me and your step dads are will fight for you."

"I know! Now can you all let me eat my soup is getting cold." He smiles lightly as they all nod.