Rudolf?

Terrick think about things and he makes his decision to tell Catrina everything the is to know about them, its now or never.
  " mom am going to tell Catrina about us i can't wait for the right time cause i think the right time is now." He informs his mother about his plans, Annex being Annex didn't say anything but just listen to what the alpha is saying.
" are you sure about your decision? You know your mate is still not strong enough to handle such an information, what if she freaks out or even worst sees you as a beast and detest you, will you be able to handle that?" As a mother its her duty to make sure her son capable and okay.
" I'll be able to handle it mother trust me."
  Terrick left his mom and friend inside his room to go meet his mate, it is time to let the cat out of the bag.
He found her sitting in front of the garden looking at the children who are busy playing and running around. Its a good thing wolves don't transform to their beast self unless they are eighteen and above like this kids would've expose their secrets.
  " hi Catrina- please don't leave, i just want to talk to you about something"
   Strangely though he was scary a moment a go. Catrina doesn't feel that scared around him, instead she feels a connection with him abs wants to be close to him. What is this feeling? She ask her self.
  "  i want to explain why i acted the way i did earlier but, after i explain to you why i did what i did i know you are going to hate me. You can hate me but please don't judge me cause i can't stand it if you judge me because of who i am" he takes air into his lungs, today is the first day of his life of being nervous.
  " i am a-"
  " Rudolf?" Catrina cut him short
" what did you say"
" it's Rudolf, he is here how did he find me?" She wakes up leaving Terrick all alone to go meet her best friend.
" Rudolf? Rudolf!" She shouts out his name.
She hug him tight like her life depends on it not letting go of him. It's been long they saw each other and boy have they missed each other.
  " how are you?" Catrina ask the moment they broke the hug
" am fine Catrina, i felt broken when i heard you were dead but last night my dad told me a friend oh his saw you here. I didn't believe him i thought he was messing with my head, i told him the only way for me to believe him is by me seeing you with my own eyes. Catrina why didn't you come back when you woke up? Melissa and i mourn your dead, i thought i had lost you" he hug her again tight but not too tight to hurt her.
This display didn't sit well with Terrick and the people. Terrick feels like this Rudolf guy is here to take his beloved mate away from him and the people don't like the fact that their Luna is being comfortable with another man and they are hugging each other in front of the Alpha with no shame.
    " why is Catrina hugging that vampire?" Annex ask the moment he came with Luna.
" Apparently the Vampire is the Rudolf she has been talking about, her ' best friend'"
........................................
                 Few days after Catrina's death.
  Rudolf's mind is not working straight, why did Alpha Terrick take Catrina's corps?  Is there a link or something? He ask himself.
  Rudolf has been in love with Catrina for like forever in his eighty years of age he has never come across a girl as Catrina, so beautiful, gentlegentle, caring, loving, kind and humble.
He had to convince his parents to move to the human realm the day he set his eyes on her, he went as far as to attend the same high school as her.
There are moments in life when hhe felt like killing everyone who harm Catrina, everyone who has ever made cry. But he couldn't do it because of the fear of exposing his true identity.
Living in this realm has been very hard for him especially when his taste for blood kicks in, he has to control himself so as not to kill anyone and risking himself being exposed, he sill have to go for hunting hunting animals and sucking their blood.
Rudolf's father is good friends with Lord Aaron, lord Aaron was the one who inform Rudolf's parents about Catrina's whereabouts. Though the Lord didn't know the girl but he thought it wise to inform his Friend that the Alpha has found his mate and his mate is a human girl who was dead but was brought back to life by the moon goddess Selene.
Rudolf after hearing the whereabouts of his love waist no time, he set off to the moon pack to go meet his mate regardless of her being the alpha's mate, he knew and loved her first. If its to fight then he is ready to fight.
  When he set his eyes on Catrina he was relieved to sees that she is alive and is doing fine.
Guys like i said i don't have a phone please deal with the late update for nownow and i have school to, like i said am a freshman and am reading law my schedule is really tight. Am currently in class and am not listening to what my lecturer is saying because i want to give you today's chapter.