Prologue

Author's p.o.v
In a dark room, a faint shadow of someone is seen .. It's impossible to understand if the shadow is s male or a female...But it's understandable that , that person is drinking and smoking, until he/she starts coughing and collapse on the ground.... Slowly, the shadow of sitting person dissapears from the wall...

25 years later.
...........................
The bell rings . A middle aged woman enters the classroom with some books in her hand. As soon as she enters , everyone stands up and slightly bows as a sign of respect. Though, bowing is not a western culture, but it is said that, this university is famous for adopting the good manners of different parts of world..Here, bowing is one of them. The lady tells them to sit down..

The lady: How are you, my students?

Students: We are fine , Miss. Stewart. What about you?

Miss. Stewart: I am fine.. That's great to hear that you guys are fine! Let's pray to God for a great day and start our lesson, shall we?

Students: Yes!!!

So , basically, it's the department of literature and Miss. Sydney Stewart is one of the most qualified teachers of this department and this university. She is quite famous for her numerous researches. She is adored by her students as well. Once, she used to be a student here too. She is still single, at this age of 50, nobody knows if she is actually single or divorced. Though it's none of anyone's business, but legends say ,she had an affair with a famous student of this university, though the name is unknown.. Whatever, it should not be anyone's business as well. Everyone has a right of living a private life.

Sydney: So, students, that's a wrap for today. Hope you understood everything. If you have doubts, don't hesitate to ask me.

Suddenly, she looks at a student sitting at the corner. The student is quite and gives a nerdy vibe with glasses. The guy is very tall and is a pure brunette. In a meantime, their eyes meet each other, the guy touches his nose to fix his glasses. Sydney gestures him to stand up. He stands up.

Sydney: You are Jonathan Morgan, right?

The boy shyly nods.

Sydney: Meet me at the office. I have some business with you.

Jonathan: When should I meet, madam?

Sydney: After class. Bye .

Jonathan: Bye.

*Time skips*
It's 5 pm and the class of sophomores has been finished. Jonathan slowly walks towards  the door of Sydney's office. He stands before the door and takes a deep breath. Then he knocks the door . A feminine voice says, "Who is this?"

Jonathan: Jonathan. Jonathan Morgan.

Sydney: Ohh Jonathan! Please come in.

He comes in.
Jonathan: Madam, you said that you have some business with me .

Sydney: Yes, I do. Take a seat, we will a have a good conversation.

Jonathan: Okay madam.

He sits before Sydney, facing each other.

Sydney: So, you are the new transfer student from Philippines, right?

He nods.

Sydney: I have seen your records, from your previous university and you have made an impressive results. In fact, you have won many prizes for drama writing and also, you actually have a fanbase online. That's great.

Jonathan: Thank you madam.

Sydney: So, why did you choose this field?

Jonathan: I have been enjoying writing since my adolescence..And I have a great interest in script writing and also, dramas..So, I have chosen this field to be a dramatist.

Sydney: Okay. So, you love to read also , right?

Jonathan: Yes madam.

Sydney: I'll come straight to the point. I heard that you are struggling finding a hostel here.

Jonathan: Yes madam.

Sydney: I have an offer for you.

Jonathan: What is it?

Sydney: I have an empty apartment, near this university..Not really an apartment, a condominium. I don't live here , in fact, nobody lives there. Until, you find a place in hostel, you can stay there for free. You don't have to pay for anything, they will be my responsibilities. But, instead, you have to do a work for me.

Jonathan: What is it?

Sydney: You have to finish an unfinished book..

Jonathan: I don't understand.. Unfinished book?

Sydney: Yes. You have to complete it.

Jonathan: Ummm...Do you think, I'm eligible?

Sydney: I believe you can do it. I will provide you every information that you need. Think about it .

Jonathan: Okay madam. I will try my best.

Sydney moves her right hand towards Jonathan and smiles, "Deal?"

Jonathan shakes her hand.

"Deal"