1

Jonathan's p.o.v

After that conversation, professor takes me here in this condominium. This condo seems old, approximately 30 years old. It doesn't have many things like modern houses , but still,this place is peaceful and beautiful, perfect for a literature student to write in peace. I'm relieved that I got a place to stay.

Sydney: Make yourself home . You are going to stay here.

Jonathan: Thank you very much. It is a very nice place.

Sydney: Yes. I have been taking care of this place for years, that's why , it is still neat and clean and you are able to stay here from today. You don't have to stay in hotel anymore.

Jonathan: So nice of you, professor.

She smiles.

Jonathan: So professor...The book..

Sydney: Yes. Wait a minute..

She takes out some old diaries from her handbag. They seem very old, but still, safe...Seems like professor took care of this like her child.

Sydney: Jonathan, have you ever heard about "Lady Gemini"?

Jonathan: Lady Gemini...She was a famous anonymous writer , 25 years ago.. Nobody knows about her ..In fact, 25 years later, she has disappeared..Some say she is inactive, some say she has died.. Nobody knows about her whereabouts.

Sydney: You are right. And I assign you to finish her unfinished work. Don't worry, you will get credit too.

Jonathan: Madam, she was a legend..I don't have that audacity to write her book...I don't have that qualification madam..

Sydney: Don't talk like that, my child. You can do it!! And if you need any help , just come to the bungalow beside it, I live there.

Jonathan: Madam, I don't know how to thank..

Sydney: Shhhhh. Don't thank me. Plus, you know, I have two children same age as you, you are like my child.

Johnathan: Ma'm, what actually happened to her?

Sydney: Finish the Book, I will tell you everything. *Smiles* Take care ,okay? Don't hesitate to come to me If there is anything wrong..

I nod. She leaves. I keep looking at the diaries that professor gave me as reference..But why personal diaries? Seems fishy.

*Time skip*
It's 9 pm. I have finished studies and now , I gotta work on my project, which is letting me stay Here for free. It seems difficult, re-writing a famous writer's Book of 20s famous writer, Lady Gemini. She used to be famous around 2020. Almost, 25 years ago. I start reading her last unfinished Book..But, you know, it feels strange. Most of her books are romantic and fun to read, kind of light hearted content. But, this Book seems very strange. Looks Like a depressed person wrote it..There are some suicidal depressive quotes, heartbreak related quotes. Well, if I try to summarize, it's about a girl named Ray who is a certified extrovert , carefree and talkative person. She used to have lots of friends. According to this Book, she lives in a hostel with her girlfriend, Linda. For now, I can only say about this. The story starts with a fight with Linda where it seems that they are having a heated arguement. Gosh, her writing is very good, I can practically imagine the scenery in my mind.

*Scenery from the Book*

Ray: OH REALLY LINDA ? SEEMS LIKE YOU HAVE PROBLEMS ABOUT MY ALCOHOLIC SIDE SO FUCKING MUCH!!*Pours Some whiskey on her glass angrily*

Linda goes near Ray, takes the glass away from her and throws it.

Linda:  ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND , RAY? RAY LOOK, I KNOW LIFE IS BEING HARD, YOUR MENTAL HEALTH IS MESSED UP, BUT ALCOHOL ANS CIGARETTES? THEY ARE NOT THE RIGHT THING!

Ray: YOU GIVE ME MY GLASS,LINDA. HOW DARE YOU?!

Linda: No , I will not, I will break every glass If needed.

Ray runs towards the cabinet to get a glass, but falls on the floor, getting her feet stuck into the pieces of glasses.

Linda: Rayy!!

She rubs towards her , kneels down and hugs her tightly. Ray stays still, no scream , no tears, she just keeps looking at Linda without blinking.

Linda: Ray, look , don't drink now, please, I beg. I will provide you champaign tomorrow, ok? Calm down, please, please.

Ray doesn't say anything.

Linda: It needs stiches. Let's go to the doctor, alright?

Ray still doesn't say anything. Linda takes a deep breath and kisses her lips. Ray still doesn't react at all. She keeps looking at her until she faints. Linda keeps looking at her and gets scared. She hurriedly calls the ambulence and keeps hugging her.

*A few hours later*
Ray slowly opens her eyes and sees Linda standing in front of her, with worried and teary eyes. Ray slowly tries to get up and pulls Linda for a kiss. Linda keeps looking at her eyes and they both kiss each other passionately. They break the kiss and Linda ruffles her hair.

Ray: Why are you crying, Linda? Look, I'm not dead.

Linda: Ray, you must take care of yourself..You drank too much. You are severely dehydrated. Doctor has run a few test on you, we just have to wait for the reports. And also, Ray, I have fixed an appointment with a psychriactist , I'm getting worried about you. Just get better, I will take you to a psychriactist. I want you to feel better. And you have to leave Alchohol. You are ruining your health. I can't live with the fear of losing you. *Breaks down*

Ray: I am alive dear, chill. I'll be fine. I'm sorry for yelling.

Linda: I'm also sorry .

Linda rests her head on Ray's chest and tries to feel her heartbeat. She presses her chest with her head, feels her heartbeat and closes eyes . Ray smiles and ruffles her hair.

Linda: I want to feel it more clearly, but this hospital bed is small. *Pouts*

Ray: You enjoy listening to my heartbeat so much, right?

Linda: Yes, I do. It's the best thing for me. I can't even sleep without hearing it.

Ray: Awwww. Okay, let me get better.

*Ends*

Ahhhhh, I'm in love with the scene. I only read the first few pages and I'm already hooked. Ahhh, my hearttt. Gotta read the other pages as well. As a gay individual, I'm in love . Ahh, I'm missing Tyler now.

Stay tuned for the next chapter!!! Please vote, comment, share and follow me. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️.