|Chapter 2|

I woke up to yelling downstairs. I groaned and got up from my bed and made my way into my bathroom.

I made a grimace as I saw my reflection. Quickly doing my hair and light make up I exited the bathroom and walked to my closed to find an outfit for today.

Her outfit ~

Getting dressed I made my way downstairs to see what all the yelling was about

Entering kitchen I saw everyone sitting on the counter and watching Lisa and Ros yell at each other.

I went and sat with the rest of them to see who will win whatever this is.

"Princess and the frog is hundreds times better than Rapunzel, you pig!" Lisa yelled at him.

"Maybe for you because all of your ex's were crusty ass looking frogs!" Ros yelled back.

It went on like this for some time until I broke them apart.

"Okay! I've had enough of you two children, fight about Disney movies!" I yelled at them.

They mumbled something under their breaths that I didn't hear.

"What was that?" I asked while glaring at them. This time they mumbled 'nothing's' and sat with the rest of us by the counter.

After breakfast Ros called me and Lisa to his office.

We entered his office and sat in front of his desk while he sat behind it.

"I have a mission for you two" This peeked our interest so we listened closely. "You have two targets to eliminate. Client specifically asked for you two on this one." He said to us.

We said yes and took papers with information of our victims on it from Ros. Seeing how they look like and basic info we went and got dressed for our missions. My target is an old pervert so I need to look like a teenager.

Her mission outfit ~

After we got dressed we took our motorcycles and went our separate ways

After we got dressed we took our motorcycles and went our separate ways. I made my way to my victim's house and parked down the street. Knocking on the door I waited for him to open the door. When he did, I started.

"Hi there! I'm Lizzy and I was wondering if I could borrow your phone. I lost mine and I don't know anyone here." I said, acting desperate.

"Sure kid, come in." He let me in his house and told me to wait in the kitchen while he went and grabbed his phone from his bedroom.

When he came back I asked for a glass of water, which he happily gave to me. I 'accidentally' dropped the glass, and when he began picking the pieces pf glass up, I picked the smaller one with my sleeve and sliced his wrist with it.

When he started screaming in agony I put a cloth in his mouth so no one could hear him. Some time later he went limp on the floor. I checked his pulse to make sure that he's dead and made it look like he got cut while picking up the glass. Plus, the piece's where too small to get finger tips from them.

I got out and sat on my motorcycle and drove to my mansion. Lisa and I are supposed to meet there when we are done. Speeding down the road I finally stopped in my mansion's gate.

When the guards saw it was me they let me in immediately. I parked in my garage and got inside the mansion.

Following the noise I found myself standing in the living room while looking at Lisa who is listening to Doja cat on full volume while having a face mask on and dancing around.

It's basically a tradition for her when she succeeds in of her harder kills. Shaking my head at her I went and sat down on the couch where she was dancing her heart out.

She came over to me and also put a mask on my face. After our celebration skin care routine, we went in to the home movie room and watched some Netflix while munching on popcorn and sweets. I don't know when but we did fell asleep eventually.

It was about three in the morning when I woke up. I saw that I was still in my outfit so I went and put on my pj's. I made my way on to my balcony and looked at the stars in the sky. I thought about my biological family.

I hated those people with my whole existence but still couldn't help the questions that I had.

Will they ever find me? Why are they looking for me now? Can I kill them? And so on. But I really need answer to the last one. Can I kill them?

They are in the Spanish Mafia, clearly they are able to protect each other. But they decided to put me up for adoption in LA and their main house, where they live, is in NYC.

When I had enough of the sparkling dots in the dark sky and my thoughts, I got in to my room and laid on my bed again.

Soon after I laid down, the darkness consumed me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys!
I hope you enjoyed the second chapter.
I apologize it's short I was kind of busy today so I couldn't really write for long.